Evolution: Are you being brainwashed?

Wii_Smurf said:
I find it stupid that you can just ask for forgiveness and oh yeah the priest can ask god for you can he?

Btw I really don't believe in GOD. I could kill a 3 year old and ask for forgiveness just like that can I? thats stupid and don't give me 'You have to feel sorry not just say it' because I doubt [without a lie detector] anyone would know any different. [BTW im no killer lol]

Hey dude, your boiling it down too much. You do truly have to feel sorry (i said it:prrr:) Anyone who kills a 3 year old probably wouldn't feel that much remorse anyway. Situations like that are easy to think of but are near impossible in reality. Going to heaven/hell is believing if Jesus is your only savior. Everything else comes after that.

I don't believe in that **** anyways but if your right im going to hell.

Of course when you die people say you just go into 'nothingness' and it's hard to imagine nothing as humans have never experienced it.

I think we evolved from Monkeys xD and how do you know if god has forgiven you?

Wow, stop it right now, I order you. Samus. Don't you know the number one complaint against us Christians is yelling Hell at everyone?

You know if you are truly sorry and you ask you are forgiven. No exceptions. The "truly sorry" part is what makes it impossible to say "please forgive me" right before you die.

Also, look at the huge difference between the smartest monkey. How can you say we are evolved from them when the most impressive thing they can do is use sticks. Although the 2% difference in DNA looks small, the difference between the whitest white guy and the blackest black guy is only .1%.

Both, like I said before, I am a Christian, but I don't see how evolution and Christianity can't fit together. I dislike overly zealous Christians though. Sorry if a little harsh but it's annoying and offputting to non Christians

Wii_Smurf said:
Sorry to be harsh here but Monkeys using sticks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kRb06w_XPo

Stick that Video up your bum...

Please describe for me, i got dialup

samus101 said:
I speak the truth and the truth only.
Yeah, its the truth but you have to back it up with things. Don't be so direct. Your like a fricken Jehovah's witness or something.

Last edited:
What?

It's a Monkey Performing Karate techniques.... So they can do more than play with sticks yes?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kRb06w_XPo[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
What?

It's a Monkey Performing Karate techniques.... So they can do more than play with sticks yes?

Okay, i was being a little sarcastic but still, the most impressive thing they can do is karate. Lets see them Surf the web, play the wii (could be possible for something repetitive like bowling, but not zelda), have a job, save money, go to school. They wouldn't make it through 2nd grade.

to samus:goto google, search for religion debate forum and go there. Yes i'm "born again."

Yeah Monkeys couldn't do that because WE Invented that stuff and we did evolve from them so we improved what they started [Like Communication as all animals do].
Anyways It's like people who live in Jungles. They havn't heard of technology before they've always lived in a Jungle so I bet they couldn't understand the Wii. And we couldn't understand which animals in the Jungle are REALLY serious without some sort of handbook. They don't have that and they've learned through experience

I still can't see how there could be THAT big of a difference. Even with primitive humans, they are still miles above apes. i've never seen a monkey cook something over a fire or make their own bow and arrows. Basic stuff is still way over their heads and you can't just explain it by saying we invented it. why can't monkeys invent stuff other than sticks as tools?

Back