exchanging games with no receipt? where?

klepto

yii
Nov 28, 2006
Bay Area, CA / Davis, CA
Wii Online Code
8661-9487-5842-9358
so i got COD3 for the wii for xmas, no receipt, and I want to exchange it somewhere for zelda. any ideas? I dont know if gamestop will exchange games with no receipt, its brand new, still shrink wrapped. where is my best bet?

I pulled that kind of a trick at Toys-R-Us once. Returned a broken, old Pokemon Yellow cart that I never even bought from there, and didn't have the receipt (still had the box though). They just handed me a new one and didn't even ask if I had bought it there XD

well im not really trying to trick anyone. I just want a straight up exchange for another game (zelda), the game is still brand new and sealed

klepto said:
so i got COD3 for the wii for xmas, no receipt, and I want to exchange it somewhere for zelda. any ideas? I dont know if gamestop will exchange games with no receipt, its brand new, still shrink wrapped. where is my best bet?

i have the same problem, except i have Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

i was planning on going to Futureshop today and exchanging it, but they don't have any CoD3 in (yes, that's the game i want). However, i am fairly sure I can exchange it there with no receipt.

As for other stores, I'm not totally sure, i think most places are fine, as long as it's still shrink wrapped? Don't quote me on that, i actually have no idea.

wal-mart, as long as its unopened they will exchange it for another game. Just tell them you got it as a gift and you already had it.

Back