excite truck cheap?

What the heck is wrong with people?

He said he saw them at a garage sale. Is that so unrealistic? Heck, when I was a kid, my mom thought my dad had too many tools. She marked them all a quarter and put them out. Luckily, he arrived home in time to end the insanity. Crazy things appear at garage sales.

If you are done with a game, why not sell it? Why the badgering because someone relayed an observation?

dreamcastninja said:
I badger him because he is an idiot. Idiots deserve to be badgered. I mean, WTF is "flamming" ?

idiots should be badgered eh? I contend that you're an idiot (and an asshole, for that matter), yet you don't see me hating on you for no reason.

dreamcastninja said:
I badger him because he is an idiot. Idiots deserve to be badgered. I mean, WTF is "flamming" ?

calling someone else and idiot and not even knowing what flamming means........... well you have fun on calling people idiots

wow i've gone from a "delusional moron" to an "idiot" in the same 24 hours! Do I get an award or anything dreamcastninja?:lol:

"idiots should be badgered eh? I contend that you're an idiot (and an asshole, for that matter), yet you don't see me hating on you for no reason."

Your opinion doesn't matter. Contend my foot in your ass.

"calling someone else and idiot and not even knowing what flamming means........... well you have fun on calling people idiots"

There's a big difference between "flamming" and "flaming". You are both fools.

"wow i've gone from a "delusional moron" to an "idiot" in the same 24 hours! Do I get an award or anything dreamcastninja?"

Yes you get an award. You get the satisfaction of knowing that you suck at life. Call it an award if you want, but I call it idiocy.

dreamcastninja said:
"idiots should be badgered eh? I contend that you're an idiot (and an asshole, for that matter), yet you don't see me hating on you for no reason."

"calling someone else and idiot and not even knowing what flamming means........... well you have fun on calling people idiots"

"wow i've gone from a "delusional moron" to an "idiot" in the same 24 hours! Do I get an award or anything dreamcastninja?"

Yes you get an award. You get the satisfaction of knowing that you suck at life. Call it an award if you want, but I call it idiocy.
awww... thanks buddy! I havent' gotton any awards in a while! :lol: jk.
I'm just gonna completly guess... but I dont think that dreamcastninja likes me!:lol: oh, I get to suck at life too! Man i'm having a good day!

Last edited:
dreamcastninja said:

PWND.....nice Dreamcastninja

Edit: From my experience Excite Truck blows ass. Its fun at the beginning and freaking horrible at the end IMOP, the game is really short and you can beat it in a day. but if you want it, go for it.

Last edited:
Back