excite truck cheap?

zachp18 said:
:lol: , excite truck- finding it cheap i guess. But it pretty much turned into the "flam zach as much as you can" thread at the begining.:sick:
that was quick

moderator...plz close this topic...and warn dreamcastninja for flaming at everyone around. God there is way to mutch ass talking in this thread....:lol:

guitarguy9 said:
Are you tripping on acid or something? The database of life? Wtf? I love how you're telling me to retain some dignity... cause flaming people on a forum, that's as classy as it gets. Seriously, when did ignorance become a point of view?

Here's what I want you to do. I want you to take your Wiimote...think you can follow? Ok, good. Now I want you to point it up, with the sensor facing the ceiling. Now take the Wiimote and bring it behind your back. Lower it a few inches, so you can see it through your legs if you want. It should still be facing the ceiling though, don't forget that! Alright, are you there? Gooood. Now, thrust upward quickly! Thrust until the Wiimote is solidly lodged in your ass. If you're feeling pain, it's a good sign. The wiimote should be able to fit quite well, so don't crap out halfway through, get that thing all the way in there.

Why do i suggest this? A) Because i hate you, and B) You seem like you'd enjoy that type of thing.

Sorry to SSBBlover for making another reply...i had to defend my honor. Plus, that douche had it coming.
I know how bad you wanna tell this guy off (believe me, I used to be in your position a lot), but if you truly want to carry on, PM's are there for a reason.

LEAVE THIS TOPIC AND LET IT DIE TILL A MOD LOCKS IT. I've already reported it, but they're not always a mod handy.

"Seriously, when did ignorance become a point of view?"

When you were born.

I just think it's funny to hype people up on a forum like this. I'm not angry in the least bit. haha

dreamcastninja said:

When you were born.

I just think it's funny to hype people up on a forum like this. I'm not angry in the least bit. haha
agreed, a lot of people on the forum get angry and way to out of hand over a silly little topic

dreamcastninja said:

When you were born.

I never said you were angry, i said you were an asshole. You flame people for no reason, it's just stupid. Why bother posting, it seems like you want to get banned.

I'm not angry either, just because i respond to your asshole-esque posts doesn't mean im pissed.

dreamcastninja said:
I shouldn't get banned for stating my opinion. After all you resorted to foul language, I did not.

but my opinion doesn't matter, so i can say "ass" all i want and no one will hear.

And are you actually trying to say that me saying "ass" is worse than you picking a fight with someone over nothing and then telling someone else they don't matter? Wow, you're cool.

Back