fanboys

Thechickenman27

WiiChat Member
Mar 1, 2007
fanboys are gay. they have ruined gaming. gaming use to be about playing fun games not comparing them 2 see the better 1

agree and disagree, fanboys are bad but i don't know how they ruin gaming. its either me or i just don't care ^ ^.

okay. Was that it? :zzz:

Well of course fanboys are undesirable. However, we do have to deal with them. Sadly, the word fanboy today is a blanket insult used against people who speak one negative word about another game/console. I will see someone logically and cohesively explain why he doesn't like [insert game or console] and people label him a fanboy.

Games are about having fun. Hey i can have more fun on a PC but thats just me. I hate all the people that only play for a score or to be the best and get all made when you start having fun. Fanboys are anoying but I do think that the PS3 is a much better system from the visual and game standpoints. The Wii offeres someting different but looks the games look the same as the PS2 game that are being released right now. And, the games can only be played so many times before they get boring as hell.

i like these threads
youll see people go: Yah, fanboys can be annoying, im not a fanboy, i respect every console, and if i favor one over the other i have my logical reasons

then in another thread: lol ps3 suxors its so big and stupid and expensive

Sovieto said:
i like these threads
youll see people go: Yah, fanboys can be annoying, im not a fanboy, i respect every console, and if i favor one over the other i have my logical reasons

then in another thread: lol ps3 suxors its so big and stupid and expensive
nice point.:thumbsup:

I dont consider myself a ps3 fanboy. I own a wii. I think the 360 is okay, but I wouldnt buy one. I gave the wii a chance and it failed. Thats why I like my ps3. It was worth the $530 I spent on it by far. I dont feel the wii is worth $250. More like $150-$200 and it wouldnt be so bad.

I like all the wii, hasn't really impressed me too much yet apart from Zelda. The PS3 is a necessity for me because of Final Fantasy, I wouldn't say the PS3 is too good right now, but the PS3 and Wii have only just been recently released, takes time for them to develop, I'm pretty sure the Wii and the PS3 will become amazing, especially when Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out for Wii, and Final Fantasy 13/Versus comes out for PS3. Well, those are the games that will make me adore the Wii and PS3.

Back