Faveourite cutscene in twight princess

Oh wow someone I can relate to. Hey Andy are you getting SSBB?
Btw- Add me on Wii I got your number I will add you today.

Btw-No double posting, just edit your first post and add it in.

Oh yeah I love that signature move of his, you can do it while in play too, you have to press A after defeating an enemy, while your sword is out, without moving.

Ya, surprisingly I didn't figure that out until part-way through the game (the first time a played it; I've completed the game once for Wii, once for Gamecube and I'm now on my second Wii round). The double-post was an accident (clicked the "post reply" twice, whoops!), I had something else to say, so I just replaced my doubled message.

I am, of course, getting Super Smash Brawl! I'm a little busy with school and playing through Twilight, so I most likely won't purchase it Sunday, but in the coming weeks for sure. I will add you most definately! It's nice chattin' with you, consider yourself my first wiichat buddy, haha.
I look forward to the coming discussions and brawls!

May the cratches of krootsteid cretch your crest!
Andy

Great, I am going to wait in line for 5 hours straight, with lawn chairs, my ds and a 24 pack of tim hortons donuts!

That's wicked man! I'll be there in spirit :) Hope you have fun, are you going to stay up all night, unlock all the characters and beat the single-player adventure haha, I have a friend who's thinking about doing that.

What DS games do you play, I really, really enjoy Mario Kart DS, might be fun to have a couple of wi-fi matches!

Back