Resident Evil, Or , Silent Hill.?

Lol i hated the island / last chapter the most i especially hated the regenerating guys they scared me soo much lol about the only scary guys in it for me though o other than the bling guys with metal clawas i hated them to. aspescially when you had two at once but i just used my free rocket on them. lol.

P.S am i right in thinking that the green bars below our names are a reputation? If so im crap lol. If not whats the rep for?

Oh and it seems like this thread is now a Resident evil 4 thread than a
Resident evil series or silent hill series thread lol

lol that it is....

well there was a thread explaining rep, but i cant find it... but yeah rep is basically how good a poster the user is. of course, if you only have 70 posts, ur rep isnt going to be too high.

my hated part of the game is the village, u spend the most time there, and it's just creeeeeepy..... all the rickety shacks and ****.... i just hate it lol. and the villagers are freaky as well.

Lol i thought the army men and the electric shocker guys were scarier but the village setting was pretty scary, but the castle wasnt scary in the slightest lol.

Really lol i thought it was quite fun least scary so that was nice lol, oh and it had the most action but the village had the largest hord of people to fend of at once but island scariest for me anyway but iv said that loads of times lol

lol i hated it i just couldnt wait to get off it. but i think it was shortest i dont remember but was it only chapter five or was it 4 and 5

Thought so. anyhow it would have been less scary to have a chapter set on a tropical island in broad daylight lol i would have liked a nice level like that but we didnt get one p.s look at the res 5 video

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvxe0tDL9g8[/MEDIA]

Lol i know its sales are crap there and they get crap stuff. but Ps3 aint doing better.

oh and Wii sales are only 1 million behind Xbox 360 when its been on sale over a year longer lol

I dunno i think that was its original name but its not as good if you ask me, so they changed it and japan kept it though. personally it make game sound less scary Biohazard less scary than resident evil

Back