Favorite Final Fantasy Character

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Final Fantasy, truly an epic series. With each new installment comes a new deep, interesting, compelling story with lovable, kooky, or awesome characters. Being one of the longest running and most succesful series in video games, it has fans from all around the globe. Most of us that are familiar with the series already has our favorite tale picked out, and with that our favorite characters. Whether you're a fan of one that is funny, or odd, or cute, or down-right badass, you can't help to say, "This character could wipe the floor with any other ones!" So I ask, what are your favorite Final Fantasy characters?

I think my favorite hero of all the Final Fantasy tales would have to be the Legendary Guardian, Auron (Final Fantasy 10).

2zqd2e0.jpg

Auron is one of those strong-yet-silent types who has been through the rough before and has as much wisdom and experience as he does strength. So not only is he a great addition to the team, but he is also a great teacher with his advice and philosophies, often times getting on deep and heavy subjects such as the sins of man or the fool-hardiness of the wicked.

If I had to choose my favorite Final Fantasy villian, I would most definately have to choose the insane lunatic general of Emperor Gestahls' army, Kefka (Final Fantasy 6).

2h892f4.jpg

5oz87q.jpg

What makes Kefka my choice for best villian? The fact that he's the cruelest, vile, most insanly evil villian to grace Final Fantasy with his presence and yet, he's no ancient monster, no evil incarnate, no being summond from the depths of hell. He's just a man with a black heart and a thirst for power and bloodshed. At first it would seem he's the type of "comic-relief" villian that's stuck up, snooty, and demanding of those beneath him, ordering soldiers to wipe the dirt off of his boots because he can't stand to be dirty. But later he begins to obtain power by cheating his way through. Being the sneaky weasle he is he steals the magic powers of the Espers that were being research and uses it for himself. Eventually this weasle becomes all-powerful, all by not playing by the books. If this isn't the definition of what a villian should be I don't know what is.

I can appreciate someone whos favorite character is from 7 and isn't the usual Cloud or Sephiroth :lol:

Bumpity.

This place is pretty dead so I don't really feel like a n00b douche for double posting. :p

Dead, indeed. [/tear]

I'd have to agree with you on my favorite hero, Bodine. Auron. You pretty much summed it up for me.

To my pathetic dismay, I've never completed a final fantasy game... Thus, I can't say who my favorite villain would be; or atleast, not with insight from personal experience.

... How long until someone says Cloud or Sephiroth without a good explanation, I wonder?

Ck- ah, fellow auron fan. :lol: I would definately put finishing a Final Fantasy on my to-do list. And Cloud and Sephiroth are good characters, with plenty of reasons ti like them. My comment earlier just meant that those two are usually a persons first choice.

1337- :lol: Gotta love Vivi. Obviously someone does for him to get as much screentime in Kingdom Hearts 2 as he did lol

CLOUD!!111one!!11
I kid, I kid.

My favorite would be, Illia Sylvestri... Oops, that's Star Ocean. Yuri Lowell... Nope, Tales.

Ummmm...
Well, I guess I like Red Mage and Black Mage... I can't pick one!

:lol: Noy really up to date with FF characters, Monsteroids?

Just liked to point out, FFIX was an amazing game. Detracted away from the technology and sported a theme similar to the first Final Fantasties. Loved it!

Yeah, FFIX was my favorite FF game. Loved it through and through, glad to see it gettin' the love it deserves. Loved Zidane, that Scarlet fellow, and all of the characters.

:lol: maybe Vivi should have his own Wiichat fanclub.

superkarpsomethreadrevivalpowersGO! ... It's the lounge, don't *****.

I have returned after playing just two final fantasy games (only one of them being a main series game... BUT I COMPLETED THEM BOTH! >=/), and I can easily say my favorite character is Kefka. All the reasons why lay in the first post; along with the fact I am deeply amused by the psychotic jester.

[video=youtube;n36K1GxE3hU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n36K1GxE3hU&feature=related[/video]

Back