Favorite Final Fantasy Character

7 and Dissidia.

... I'm curious 'bout what all the love for Vivi is, or if I'm just missing a joke.

7 and Dissidia.

... I'm curious 'bout what all the love for Vivi is, or if I'm just missing a joke.
After playing 7 and dissidia your favorite character is Kefka? ......... Or was it from what you read on the interwebz?

Regarding Vivi: Play the game. He's a breath of fresh air that throws you into past FF games.

After playing 7 and dissidia your favorite character is Kefka? ......... Or was it from what you read on the interwebz?

Both. I haven't played VI and know very, very little of the plot and details of the game in general, but I know more than enough 'bout Kefka to confirm him as my favorite character. And I doubt that'l change after I've played every one of 'em, too (not that I'll be bothering with 11-13, probably).

You should at least give Golbez a chance, even though he's based on(or because of) Star Wars elements.
People make houses out of trees, Exdeath build his home out of people. That's pretty evil.

I forgot to mention Kain. He was a traitorous, back-stabbing, emotionally unstable jerk but he was a badass. And an honorable mention to Sabin, who will always suplex trains in our hearts.

Kain

EDIT: Even though these characters aren't from the FF series..I prefer "Frog" or better known as 'Glenn" from Chrono Trigger & Kevin from Seiken Densetsu 3

Last edited:
Back