Favorite Upcoming Developer/Publisher on Wii

opitekk

Old School Master
Aug 14, 2007
Michigan
Who is your New favorite developer and/or publisher now for the Wii and Why?

im really happy & excited with Marvelous/Xseed and all the support they are bringing to the Wii.

lots of great Rpgs coming this year.

Current: Vicarious Visions (Guitar Hero Wii series of games)

Upcoming: High Voltage (The Conduit looks very promising)

High Voltage/Sega, Nintendo is usually a safe bet too.

I just can't effing wait for The Conduit or MadWorld.

High Voltage/Sega, Nintendo is usually a safe bet too.

I just can't effing wait for The Conduit or MadWorld.

yeah seems like sega is bringing a lot of awesome support w/ Madworld and Publishing The Conduit.

Now if the would pick up Winter i would be suprised. :)

Oh boy!

You should make a poll thread with the most popular ones mentioned here sometime later, after you get a decent number of replies to this thread.

Me? I would like to see more of Rareware.:smilewinkgrin:

People keep mentioning The Conduit..........it better live up to the hype.....if not Im going to bash!!!

and me personally I never been a fan of first person shooters using laser or energy weapons (like Halo) but I am a fan of the awesome Metroid series in first person that rocks........bring us Metroid Prime 4 instead of this Conduit.......but hey on a side note if The Conduit fails......hopefully that will make another developer aware of what High Voltage was trying to achieve and get the formula down right and kick arse using the Wii......I have faith

Last edited:
yeah seems like sega is bringing a lot of awesome support w/ Madworld and Publishing The Conduit.

Now if the would pick up Winter i would be suprised. :)

I know eh, usually I've found Sega game as of late to be no good but they are doing wonders for the Wii at the moment.

Winter would be awesome, its a shame that game may not see the light of day.

Back