final fantasy 3

wiinerd13

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2007
Who has final fantasy 3 for the DS this game is sweet if you do have it can you tell me what the best thing to do to beat the dragon thing that Gutso the rogue has summomed:aureola:

Thanks man
Smily_Face_Win...

This game seriously rocks! I haven't had this musch fun with a FF game in a long time! If you haven't already...BUY THIS GAME!

lol i've just got up to that salamander thing and it is rock. im just trying to blizzara it constantly with 3 characters and another curing the party the fire just wipes me out though =(

edit: just killed it, i had my warrior and red mage (with no mp left) at 46 and 49 health, i got the red mage to revive the black mage and got the black mage to use blizzara.it didnt kill it. i was about to turn the ds off when the warrior hit 24 and finished it off. yay.

Last edited:
hey i beat gusto by leveling all 4 of my characters to lv 20 i belive i forget lol and then i used a few arctic winds that i got killing enemys in the cave and once i ran out i just used my knight and warrior to attack him my black mage used ice attacks and my white mage healed everyone lol hope that helps

Back