What is ur fav Final Fantasy game.

Well, it's not going to be the same without turn based combat but it would be better in some cases like when your versing Sin, i could have kicked it's ass real easy if it wasn't turn based combat.

FF7 or 8. Both were truly amazing. I stopped playing FF games at FFX, because I really didn't like that one...

Can't wait for FF13 though :shocked:

FF7 & FF8 are really good, i wonder why they just don't bring back a remaster game, since there really popular they will sell fast.

Squall7 said:
I always liked the turn based system, it allowed you to control multiple characters at the same time. I think I've got used to it with Chess, so it really didn't bother me.

I remember playing Final Fantasy Anthology on the PSX, I found that it's possible to assign characters to 1st and 2nd player (In essence multiplayer). Interestingly though, it doesn't say that on the case itself.

It's not that I hate turn-based combat, but after playing games like Tales of Symphonia I've found that real time battles are much more fun.

Best game related to FF is Kingdom Hearts, cause it doesnt have turned base. Kingdom hearts is the best game ever made after Super Mario 64 and Zelda Oot, Majoras mask.

Yeah, if final fantasy was like that i would buy it straight away cause KH was fun it had the final fantasy characters and story line but with a better battle system.

Back