Final Fantasy Games

Ok, I just saw the list of games to be released and saw the Crystal Chronicles (sequel?).

Riviet said:
Ok, I just saw the list of games to be released and saw the Crystal Chronicles (sequel?).

Yeah I believe the name will be Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles -- Crystal Bearers. Looks pretty good as well

Last edited:
DtD said:
As well as a Dragon Quest game ^^

*goes Fanboyish*

I'm real excited about that Dragon Quest game. I havent seen much vids or pics on the game, but if its RPG and made by Square Enix you cant lose.

Last edited:
Hey!

FF for the Wii will be great for sales; it'd be good to see the series back at nintendo, where it started. :) I'd hope for some great Wii-mote mini games!
Oh, and DtD - great avatar! I can't get enough of the Ultimate Showdown!

Peace,
tfad

As long as the FF games on the Wii don't go as they did on the PS2, they were crap after FFIX.

FF on the Wii sounds like a great idea. My only concern is that it will go down the cute route graphically - check out the characters in the E3 FF video.

I want to see a cyberpunk, Jap stylized FF, closer to the FF7.

Do youse guys think that FF:CC will go the same route as the cube game and make everyone play with a DS, thats the only reason I never played that game we only had 2 GBA's and only 1 was an SP.

I think there will be a Crystal Chronicles sequel from the GC game... I didn't really like CC on GC much... they should release FFXIII or XII for the Wii.

Back