Final monkey help

lisaandmark

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
I am at the gates trying to free the last monkey. I am throwing my boomerang at the spinners on the top of the wooden columns, they are shaking the gates but they just won't open. Can anyone help me?

This at the part with the four columns or less?

If it's a the part with the four columns, there's a "Z" path drawn out on the floor. Hit the columns in the order the pattern indicates.

If it's less than four columns queue up targets on both columns so that the boomerang will hit both spinners before returning to you.

yea, look at the ground, it tells you what order you should hit them in with your boomerang. I think its lower right, lower left, upper right, upper left

lisaandmark said:
I am at the gates trying to free the last monkey. I am throwing my boomerang at the spinners on the top of the wooden columns, they are shaking the gates but they just won't open. Can anyone help me?
For the gates with 2 columns nearby, pull out the boomerang, lock on to each (the cursor will turn yellow) column and throw it. For the gate with the special chest (boss key!) and 4 columns, follow the markings on the ground I think it's a mirrored Z (when facing the gate, the order should be lock onto the top right, then top left, then bottom right and finally bottom left.

P.S to use the lock-on feature for the boomerang, press Z.

We don't need 3 people saying the same thing. Read the posts before you.

Back