FINALLY nintendo has become more HARDCORE!!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
Whats up wii people its brigipson again and nintendo is making me a very happy gamer I have just seen the screen shot from ign about the new legend of zelda game coming out for the wii wow i am amazed i cant wait. Plus Tales of graces, final fantasy crystal chronicles crystal bearers, monado the new action rpg, super mario wii, red steel 2, conduit, metriod the other m, and others i cant remember right now, oh yeah musamasa the demon blade, etc i believe nintendo is really starting to focus more on hardcore gamers and i am very excited, Oh yeah and dont let me forget about no more hero's 2 i mean wow, just wow. You tell me your opinion, are you guys getting excited or maybe its just me over hypeing those games post back.

I also share you excitement about this years upcoming games,going to be a great year :)

sceenshots of Zelda? i havent seen any. the conduit looks very sweet!!

Whats up wii people its brigipson again and nintendo is making me a very happy gamer I have just seen the screen shot from ign about the new legend of zelda game coming out for the wii wow i am amazed i cant wait. Plus Tales of graces, final fantasy crystal chronicles crystal bearers, monado the new action rpg, super mario wii, red steel 2, conduit, metriod the other m, and others i cant remember right now, oh yeah musamasa the demon blade, etc i believe nintendo is really starting to focus more on hardcore gamers and i am very excited, Oh yeah and dont let me forget about no more hero's 2 i mean wow, just wow. You tell me your opinion, are you guys getting excited or maybe its just me over hypeing those games post back.
Do you mean the artwork? Personally, I feel that Nintendo is coming on very well in terms of wide target audience. I've been a Nintendo fan since the NES days, and I think I always will be. Gamers really do have it good at the moment, no matter which system they choose.

Damn noobs only caring about if a games "hardcore" and not if its "good".

i think the wii has captured the 'cool' gamer. the 'hardcore' gamer is a the guy who sits inside all day, plays games, and gets no girls. i choose to be the cool gamer, please dont confuse wii people with the hardcore gamers:hand:

Why do people comaplain about whether a game is "hardcore" or not so much. To me it is the gamers themselves that choose to be "hardcore", not the games. Just owning a game with gritty and realistic graphics doesn't make you "hardcore" if you don't take the time to master them. It's all about mastering the games you play. That is hardcore, and that should apply to just about any game that is out there.

Back