football/soccer chat

He's going there cause he knows they have a great squad and he knows he can make something good out of it

He's going there cause he knows they have a great squad and he knows he can make something good out of it

Indeed. And so he can dominate another league before returning to England. That being said, if the Liverpool or manc job became available at the end of the season, I believe you would see The Special One in the Prem.

why does everyone love him. Question: What does skipper mean? "The skipper gerrard"? Captain?

Rooney admitted he hated liverpool after saying that he grew up in everton fan hating liverpool because of the rivalry and he said "that hasn't changed".

Skipper just means like in the dressing room the one who takes the longest playing with their hair etc. before and after the game

Skipper just means like in the dressing room the one who takes the longest playing with their hair etc. before and after the game

Lol don't be sly.

why does everyone love him. Question: What does skipper mean? "The skipper gerrard"? Captain?

Rooney admitted he hated liverpool after saying that he grew up in everton fan hating liverpool because of the rivalry and he said "that hasn't changed".

Yeah skipper means the captain. And yeah Rooney is a c**t. But he didn't need to admit that, everyone knew it anyway, it's as it should be.

Any of you see James Cordens sketch last night with the English football team. Brilliant.

Even I had to laugh at what he said to John Terry.

I watched it on YouTube before (cheers Jam :thumbsup:) because I was in the shower before I went out last night when it was on. My God it was funny. JT and Fatlard are c**ts though, and why was Carrick there? Rio is a nob as well. Funny as f**k though, James Corden is boss.

F**k me I'm nervous. Come on. Come on. Biggest game I've watched in a long time. Hairs are standing on end, back is tingling, I'm f***ing up for this. Come on you Reds, Come on Liverpool.

Back