football/soccer chat

why are you a chelsea fan. chelsea keep getting wins by one goal, grr.

If liverpool grab win in anfield vs aston villa, I really think we will get past man utd. Only arsenal left (their doing okay now), and we can do it

Last edited by a moderator:
why are you a chelsea fan. chelsea keep getting wins by one goal, grr.

If liverpool grab win in anfield vs aston villa, I really think we will get past man utd. Only arsenal left (their doing okay now), and we can do it

That is, as long as man u drop points elsewhere, at least twice. Big ask.

I have a feeling Arsenal will beat them. Also vidic is out isn't he. Why did I hear someone say hes out for 3 games?

I have a feeling Arsenal will beat them. Also vidic is out isn't he. Why did I hear someone say hes out for 3 games?

Because it was a straight red card. A straight red card means a three game ban, two yellows means a one game ban. So you're right, he will be out, so it will be interesting. It's certainly not over anyway, the pressure is on them, it's their league to lose. We just need to keep winning, which means we'll get beat by Blackburn : /

the first game their a player short, but the next 2 games for the 3 day ban is their going to be someone to fill in for him?

how do you know we will loose to blackburn

EDIT: When we win a lot we loose to a bad team?

Last edited by a moderator:
the first game their a player short, but the next 2 games for the 3 day ban is their going to be someone to fill in for him?

how do you know we will loose to blackburn

No they won't be a player short, just Vidic isn't allowed to play for the next three Premier League games. So someone else will play instead of him.

Lol because we always do **** like that. We beat Real 1-0 at the Bernabeu and then got beat by Middlesbrough : /

oh.
but last game against liverpool were they a player short when vidic got kicked out?

Oh yeah the game that you get sent off in, you have to play the rest of that game without that player and you can't have a replacement, so you'll only be playing with 10 men.

Can we say sent off rather than kicked off, it's confusing me. I usually say kicked off when injured (Kicked off the pitch).

I lol'd. But in all seriousness, Ronaldo is a prick.

Back