football/soccer chat

thhhhhhhhhhaaaat is so stupiddd

and the first match is at anfield right?

Yeah, because they hate Liverpool the most because we do so well in Europe.

Just going to have a look at the odds. I bet man u are favourites now, ours will have gone up as well.

FFFF******IINNGG EXXCEELLEENNNNTTTT. It reminds me when for the dream 4 thing from UEFA last year it was...

Keeper: Cech
Defender: Terry
Midfielder: Lampard
Striker: Ronaldo

Lmao. Cheski weren't that good. Fixed. Roman probably had a few picked off to make it happen:lol:

And don't be silly Lewi, UEFA hates all English teams.

Hell, if the final was at wembley and a fan got stabbed we'd be kicked out of Europe for a few years but a fan gets stabbed every time Roma plays and UEFA do eff all.

FFFF******IINNGG EXXCEELLEENNNNTTTT. It reminds me when for the dream 4 thing from UEFA last year it was...

Keeper: Cech
Defender: Terry
Midfielder: Lampard
Striker: Ronaldo

Lmao. Cheski weren't that good. Fixed. Roman probably had a few picked off to make it happen:lol:

And don't be silly Lewi, UEFA hates all English teams.

Hell, if the final was at wembley and a fan got stabbed we'd be kicked out of Europe for a few years but a fan gets stabbed every time Roma plays and UEFA do eff all.

I can't wait till rafa buys people in the summer. How much do you think he will offer for lennon?

£14m then he'll sell him back in Jan for £10m

Yeah I know they hate all English teams, but they definitely favour man u over the other three.

I was right with the odds (Sky Bet):

Man Utd 2/1
Barcelona 5/2
Liverpool 13/2
Chelsea 13/2
Arsenal 7/1
Bayern Munich 12/1
Villarreal 25/1
Porto 50/1

Barca were favourites before the draw, man u were second joint with Chelsea at 5/1, then we were 6/1. I think.

£14m then he'll sell him back in Jan for £10m

Lol 'koff. I was just about to say I don't reckon we'll buy Lennon, but we'll probably have to for the f***ing 6+5 rule. I want David Silva and Villa please. Cut price since Balenthia are f***ed, but we won't because of that f***ing gay rule coming in.

lol I get it (if you were referring back to keane)

why would he want lennon AND barry. we got plenty of great midfielders and attacking midfielders.

We need another striker like villa. But to be realistic either someone along the lines of heskey-owen

EDIT: villa and silva? 100 mill?

English players cost too much money.

There's a rule coming in where basically you have to have 6 players of the nationality of your country, and then the other 5 can be anyone. Currently, we have like 2. Therefore Rafa will be looking to buy English players. Which is **** because there simply aren't enough good enough English players for the top teams, and this rule still won't help that.

Brownies, honest question.

Who's better, Rafeal or Fabio?

We only have 2 players born in England, or with and english background?

Gerrard is English and so is Pennant. Carra has a Spanish background. Then the rest of the scouse are foreign.

Back