Scholes handball, sent off.
Penalty for Murphy.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

1-0 Fulham!!!

HOLY F*** Fulham are owning man utd.

Last edited by a moderator:
2-0 Fulham (Final)
1-0 Tottenham (Final)

What a great day for Liverpool. Both Chelsea and Man UTD lost :)

Last 2 minutes of the Tottenham vs Chelsea game freaked me out. Chelsea had 3 of the best chances ever.

^ And Everton lost. I'm not getting excited yet though.

^ And Everton lost. I'm not getting excited yet though.

oh. and why not? sure villa are a tough team but they still havent been doing that great the last couple of matches.

By the way, Rooney has a 1 match ban. So does Scholes. Rooney got kicked out then threw a ball at the referee...

I'm just not getting excited unless we do win. There's no point yet. If we do though, it will certainly be an interesting end to the season!

And Rooney's a nob.

5-0, sweet.

The game was on TV for me, but I wasn't here so I couldn't watch it :(

Surprisingly it's not on rewind later tonight, so is their anyway I could watch it? Maybe on the internet?

Too bad Torres didn't get 2 goals. He could of broken the Liverpool record for 35 goals in 50 games.

Boss performance. Just need to keep that up.

Not sure where you can watch it on the net, the goals will be on YouTube soon if not now, but you'll have to check them soon because they get removed shortly after they're put up.

Okay.

Few questions about the game lol.

How was Torres, was he active in the game tonight?
And did they play through the middle?

Nah he didn't do much really, he didn't really get the chance. He got brought down for a pen for the fifth goal, but he probably should have scored. He was quiet but got a good run around.

Errm we played everywhere to be honest. We came at them from all angles. We played well.

Their always up and down, but their whole team is filled with skilled players.

Why are you pissed though? Is it cause when Liverpool beat Chelsea we will most likely face Barcelona?
Or did you bet on the game?

Malaga are even 7th out of 20 in the standings...

Back