Forming Team

I am very very much into everything that has been posted on this page. Massively, can maybe try and bring back the oldschool N64 days. :)
Gonna sound like a whinging ***** now...

1. Can't download msn (fecking admin restrictions on the laptop)
2.Timezone is gay (im eating breakfast when you're getting started)
3. Haiti is not an option in my wii settings for region. (European Wii maybe)

Any suggestions on the above would be coolio.

Btw, for the record. Im Australian not English (just live here).

could change to aruba. everyone should have that.

i like all the ideas. the regular conflict would be awesome with just our clan.

i see that ANDY changed his name to WC too. so theres another.

another on my friends list is don giovanni. im sure he would go to. hes a lower rank tho. so he would have a lot of catchin up to do.

I am very very much into everything that has been posted on this page. Massively, can maybe try and bring back the oldschool N64 days. :)
Gonna sound like a whinging ***** now...

1. Can't download msn (fecking admin restrictions on the laptop)
2.Timezone is gay (im eating breakfast when you're getting started)
3. Haiti is not an option in my wii settings for region. (European Wii maybe)

Any suggestions on the above would be coolio.

Btw, for the record. Im Australian not English (just live here).

Ahhh same thing lol, you just have nicer teeth than those Brits and you have a slightly different dialect. We all piss eat and ****.

could change to aruba. everyone should have that.

i like all the ideas. the regular conflict would be awesome with just our clan.

i see that ANDY changed his name to WC too. so theres another.

another on my friends list is don giovanni. im sure he would go to. hes a lower rank tho. so he would have a lot of catchin up to do.

ANDY is okay, he could use some brushing up.

I have DonGiovanni as a friend too he is level 20 or less.

I really wouldn't mind Bolrae joining us. He is pretty good.

Hey few suggestions.

1. Why not just all go into whatever mode you wanna play separately with region on. Nobody else will be in Haiti so all 8 will end up in the same match anyway.

2. Take the best host out of your group and have him go in first :)

3. Australia guy will have no countries that match up. So the only way to ever get him in with you is to have regions off. Get your invites sent to 2 separate groups of 4. Then one group starts searching for whatever mode and as soon as they start search tell the second team waiting to start searching that same mode...give a NOW text via chat. Usually it will team you up, if not try a few till it works.

4. The best way to make sure clan battles happen is to go to the other clans website or vice versa 20 minutes in advance to get all set and rules set. This will make it easier for both teams to know what's up. You guys should really get a website made with chat. There are free ones out there. [RS] has our own site and it was free and works great. You can come check it out to see what it Is and get ideas for your own. Our website is www.redscreenclan.webs.com

Good luck.

Last edited:
ya bolrae knows some of the ins and outs of the game, ambusing and knows how to use the mines. hes pretty solid. i think we will get some more good players with some time.

andy i think will get better playing with us. he will learn some of our techniques and tricks. and we will get better as a group. learn who does what and which areas to cover. pack hunting. covering all angles.

the biggest thing that pisses me off is for instance the archives. playing TC or heroes and im guarding the stairs and some fruitcake on my team comes up and stands right in front of me, knowing where i am and just stands there, so i cant see the opponent coming up with a toob or grenade, and bam were both dead.
or being a hero and im strafing back and forth and a teammate comes in and stands next to you so you cant move to that side without hitting him. if im in an area and hero. i dont want a teammate up my ass.

i havent had any problems with that with our WC team and i think we play well together overall. and we will get better and better.

tking, thats a good idea, we should get our own website. we then dont have to msn messenger, we can all talk on there and set stuff up. it would be a lot easier to handle the stuff we need to on there.
if anyone knows how to get it started we can get the ball rolling on this. and we can make this process a lot easier.

tking, i seen that hankscorpio joined up with you. i think hes not very happy with me. i joined in the archives and kept blowin his ass away. then surprisingly he quit before the next round. guys my 5 elim domination on him pissed him off

I get 5 elim dommed by people all the time. I left because I was getting invites from people to play with me. Sorry for not staying in the round with you while you "kicked my ass"... Give me your FC so you can "piss me off" some more.... pm it to me, because I won't look through this crap for it. You aren't worth my time.

tking, i seen that hankscorpio joined up with you. i think hes not very happy with me. i joined in the archives and kept blowin his ass away. then surprisingly he quit before the next round. guys my 5 elim domination on him pissed him off

I get 5 elim dommed by people all the time. I left because I was getting invites from people to play with me. Sorry for not staying in the round with you while you "kicked my ass"... Give me your FC so you can "piss me off" some more.... pm it to me, because I won't look through this crap for it. You aren't worth my time.
Dude, seriously, calm down. If he was doing well and assumed something, sorry. Just tell him what happened instead of throwing a tantrum.

yo today was so fun yall were murdering me tho lol i had to leave my kdr was going down lol its was sooo freakin hard to kill all of you my team was sooo garbage lol shame on activison for 3 man parties! but yea id like to join you guys john knows and volcarona that wasnt one of my best games lol oh yea and u guys gotta add me as soon as i write down my fc somewhere on here so i dont have to keep turning on the wii to get it :p

Dude, seriously, calm down. If he was doing well and assumed something, sorry. Just tell him what happened instead of throwing a tantrum.

Sorry man, it just pisses me off when some random person catches you on one round and talks crap about you like you suck. If you dominate someone for multiple rounds or go like, 25:3 to their 10:12 or something, call them out for sure, but one round and calling someone out in forums is ridiculous. Should I call out every single person I have a 5 dom on??? It just gets on my nerves. Volcarona, I've played with you plenty of times and you know I don't suck so I would hope you understand why idiot comments like this would be upsetting. Either way, this is why I tend to lean toward gamespot, because the people on here suck... with the exception of a certain few. lol

bolrae i know how ya feel. its hard to get on a roll when your teammates have no clue yet. and no back up. it makes it a team vs 4 individual players. when we started we were doin 2 on 2 with random loadouts. and zanapher had to leave so it was me vs volcarana and host quit. needless to say my kills were less than my deaths.

hank. i did not mean anything by my statement. i already said that. jesus why do people take stuff soo seriously. it was not meant to be anything more than a conversation piece.
i would rather play against players like you anyway. that makes me a better player if i can keep up with you. its not that fun playin against lvl 10's and posting pics up of dominating a game where the highest level is 25.
take it as a compliment that i said it. you think if you were bad i would say anything? prolly not.

105 099 862 265

Last edited:
Back