Forming Team

Sorry thread hijack!! Lol

So volcorano you turn down RS cuz you don't want to be claned up and then you start your own? You dirty rat, Lol j/k. I am sure with you and Iggus you'll be pretty good. We added HankScorpio to our roster anyway so no hard feelings on my end.

I will give a few pointers to help you out. First 3hr wars are prolly not gonna happen, it's hard enough getting teams on for 1 hour..lol. Most teams do a best of 7 or 9 series and either choose to quit when a team wins 4 or 5 or play all just for fun. Also most clans rotate line-ups after 3 or 4 games to get those who want to play in. And I hope you guys know all you have to do is set your wii to a certain country and turn region on and it'll match you up with eachother for battle? Don't forget to turn region on when you get online.

Also if you ever get the urge to challenge RS let me know....we love to fight!!

At zapher and volcarona we ever gonna play or what? Been on my fc list for ages and have teamed up what....once?
But it's an unofficial clan... The idea is that even if people are from opposing clans, we can still get together just for the sake of having fun and kicking ass.
But I'll admit, yeah, it's pretty much a clan now Certainly wasn't expecting it :D.

Sorry thread hijack!! Lol

So volcorano you turn down RS cuz you don't want to be claned up and then you start your own? You dirty rat, Lol j/k. I am sure with you and Iggus you'll be pretty good. We added HankScorpio to our roster anyway so no hard feelings on my end.

I will give a few pointers to help you out. First 3hr wars are prolly not gonna happen, it's hard enough getting teams on for 1 hour..lol. Most teams do a best of 7 or 9 series and either choose to quit when a team wins 4 or 5 or play all just for fun. Also most clans rotate line-ups after 3 or 4 games to get those who want to play in. And I hope you guys know all you have to do is set your wii to a certain country and turn region on and it'll match you up with eachother for battle? Don't forget to turn region on when you get online.

Also if you ever get the urge to challenge RS let me know....we love to fight!!

At zapher and volcarona we ever gonna play or what? Been on my fc list for ages and have teamed up what....once?
But it's an unofficial clan... The idea is that even if people are from opposing clans, we can still get together just for the sake of having fun and kicking ass.
But I'll admit, yeah, it's pretty much a clan now Certainly wasn't expecting it :D.

Zach did you message WB? I didn't see you post anything. What did you all say?

[email protected] Add if you didn't already.

so around what time is the match with the WB clan? and what country should we use for the match?

UM, Country I suppose would be good ol' US of A. But Hoot is from England mate, he'll want to play a few games too.

Match starts at 5 EST.... But i'll be back on before that & i'll host the games as I dont mind and spare you all from the dreaded lag.
The idea behind selecting a country is to go into your Wii settings and change what country you are in. Both parties select someplace where very few people have Wii's so that if all players turn Region On, chances are very slim that we'll end up with anyone else other than the clan we're fighting.
So how bout... um... I dunno, Jamaica? First country that comes to mind...

so around what time is the match with the WB clan? and what country should we use for the match?

UM, Country I suppose would be good ol' US of A. But Hoot is from England mate, he'll want to play a few games too.

Match starts at 5 EST.... But i'll be back on before that & i'll host the games as I dont mind and spare you all from the dreaded lag.
The idea behind selecting a country is to go into your Wii settings and change what country you are in. Both parties select someplace where very few people have Wii's so that if all players turn Region On, chances are very slim that we'll end up with anyone else other than the clan we're fighting.
So how bout... um... I dunno, Jamaica? First country that comes to mind...

Oh, I feel like a dumbass now :wink:

How many do you think in Hati or Honduras would have a Wii let alone proper fitting Shoes lol

Last edited:
Alright everyone, only half an hour until the big moment. Every make sure that they've...
1. Added everyone's FC.
2. Added eveyone on MSN Messenger. My e-mail is in my profile.

so the match is in haiti and in about 30 min right? also are there any rules or anything else i need to know about?
and what's your email riordan?

Last edited:
Alright everyone, only half an hour until the big moment. Every make sure that they've...
1. Added everyone's FC.
2. Added eveyone on MSN Messenger. My e-mail is in my profile.

It feels like when i had sex for the first time lol. all excited and ****.

are we playing team conflict?
didn't mean to miss your invite, my tv and computer are in different rooms

Last edited:
Im gonna be on in about 30min 10:30pm (5:30est), just got home.
Im up to date with everything said so far.

Also I cant download messenger on my shitty laptop. Totally useless.
If anyone wants to Pm on here when possible and keep me updated.
If you need me Im available but due to lack of communication I may be less useful.
Goodluck..

Back