Forming Team

Sorry thread hijack!! Lol

So volcorano you turn down RS cuz you don't want to be claned up and then you start your own? You dirty rat, Lol j/k. I am sure with you and Iggus you'll be pretty good. We added HankScorpio to our roster anyway so no hard feelings on my end.

I will give a few pointers to help you out. First 3hr wars are prolly not gonna happen, it's hard enough getting teams on for 1 hour..lol. Most teams do a best of 7 or 9 series and either choose to quit when a team wins 4 or 5 or play all just for fun. Also most clans rotate line-ups after 3 or 4 games to get those who want to play in. And I hope you guys know all you have to do is set your wii to a certain country and turn region on and it'll match you up with eachother for battle? Don't forget to turn region on when you get online.

Also if you ever get the urge to challenge RS let me know....we love to fight!!

At zapher and volcarona we ever gonna play or what? Been on my fc list for ages and have teamed up what....once?

tking, i seen that hankscorpio joined up with you. i think hes not very happy with me. i joined in the archives and kept blowin his ass away. then surprisingly he quit before the next round. guys my 5 elim domination on him pissed him off

^^were you using proxies? Anyway that's between you 2 so I can't comment for lack of knowledge :). If you did 5 Dom him and scare him off great job to you. Pat on the back! High five! Maybe even a hug! Lol. It's a damn video game you don't win everytime and sometimes you get beat up here and there. Last I checked you don't need permission to leave after a game...it's not like he quit during the match right? He prolly just got an invite from one of us, who knows? But gongrats on feeling better about yourself....lmao

no tking, i dont have proxies. but you do, and i have played you, and boy your sure like to use em. thats good for you. keep throwin em where other opponents spawn. i got spawn blown up by you a lot. so get 60% of your kills that way. its cool im sure you earned em.

Hey lets keep the commotion to a minimum.

I hope everyone makes it online today. We haven't gotten a word from Zanapher in a few days.

So are there any rules, guidelines, weapons cap?

I'm going on now 12:23est to warm up.

sorry, I've been busy with other things for the past few days so i couldnt really get on. but i'm free all day today.

no tking, i dont have proxies. but you do, and i have played you, and boy your sure like to use em. thats good for you. keep throwin em where other opponents spawn. i got spawn blown up by you a lot. so get 60% of your kills that way. its cool im sure you earned em.

This made me laugh A LOT! I do use proxies, they are really nice to have...I hope you enjoyed eating them!! Lol, but seriously I believe I didn't have proxies for what 52 levels! And I seemed to do just fine without them. I have my baraka account at level 36 in 2 and a half days with 2.51 KDR without my proxies. In which I run into proxie users all the time so I get my share of deaths too. I have them now on my 56 account so i enjoy them, I heard they are a good source of protein :) and the only place I throw a proxie knowing someone will spawn is that spot on archives where every last little punk likes to camp. So i figure have a snack...and it usually keeps people away from there :) even if it costs a few spawn kills in the process! But I ask you...what is cheaper me throwing a proxie there to scare people off or the guy who camps there for 8 kills and spawn kills you 3 times in a row? You know what I bet you are that guy? I am sorry I ruined your camp kills...they are what 60% of your kills..lmao! Curious what your in game name is? If you were any good I prolly remember you. Igh and make sure never to use proxies when you get them as you are obviously against them? Right? I am not line these xp boost hackers who spam proxies everywhere without being able to get 5-10 kills in between.

On a side note very distastful to call someone out, coward! Ask Your teammate Valcarona what I can do without proxies...sorry to bring you in on this pal. He was a sub for TMNT when we destroyed them. Any time you want to test the RS waters tough guy let me know. Until then I will look forward to seeing anyone with the [WC] in their name.

What was your name again?

Last edited:
To everyone else on the team...thought I should apologize to the rest of you for this distasteful conversation. Sorry was just trying to say hi and give some pointers when this guy decided to run off at the mouth. You may have your thread back. Other guy hit me with a pm if you have anything further to say or wanna exchange fc's for a few rounds of conflict. My fc is in my sig.

man you dont like the playful banter. it was not serious. i dont care if you throw proxies. it adds to the match. if you earn em use em. i would. my name before the wc. is A C E. ive played ya. there have been good matches. i enjoy tough competition. look forward to havin some more matches with ya.

so around what time is the match with the WB clan? and what country should we use for the match?

To everyone else on the team...thought I should apologize to the rest of you for this distasteful conversation. Sorry was just trying to say hi and give some pointers when this guy decided to run off at the mouth. You may have your thread back. Other guy hit me with a pm if you have anything further to say or wanna exchange fc's for a few rounds of conflict. My fc is in my sig.

Thanks for the pointers they were greatly appreciated.... Take a few deep breaths it will be okay.... Goosefraba.... Goosefraba.... Goosefraba.

so around what time is the match with the WB clan? and what country should we use for the match?

UM, Country I suppose would be good ol' US of A. But Hoot is from England mate, he'll want to play a few games too.

Match starts at 5 EST.... But i'll be back on before that & i'll host the games as I dont mind and spare you all from the dreaded lag.

Back