Forming Team

Haha, haiti not an option for me.
Guess im missing out a bunch for not having messenger, o well.
Look forward to hearing the results.
Go WC!

Keeping wiichat open and refreshed if you need me, be online till about 1am...
updates would be coolio

Last edited:
sorry about leaving i have some stuff i need to take care of i will be on later though.

Go WC!

updates would be coolio
They never showed up... It sucked. We ended up playing gag rounds like snipers only or default loadouts only until you showed up, then Zanapher left and we ended up inviting you to play heroes.
Shame they didn't show up. I had fun playin with ya though.

Go WC!

updates would be coolio
They never showed up... It sucked. We ended up playing gag rounds like snipers only or default loadouts only until you showed up, then Zanapher left and we ended up inviting you to play heroes.
Shame they didn't show up. I had fun playin with ya though.

yeah, defo. great for the win/lose ratio. good fun

You know it really sucks that they only let you invite three others. Why couldnt activision be more cooler and let the host invite up to 7 people.

Sorry Bolrae for having to be on the opposing team we said how we felt bad killing our friend.

Good Games though, it's a shame those Wild Boyz couldnt be men and fight Wii Chat. Maybe next time.

It was a lot of fun just dicking around playing two on two... We should do that but get 4 on 4 and fight each other like we were doing the Pistols only in Jungle, Sniper in Archives, Default Loadout in Facility was awesome. Have to do that again.

Last edited:
ya it was a lot of fun. adds different aspects to the game and make it versatile. we can set up to do that. just turn on the region and play from haiti. the handguns were fun til i realize i was alone against a wolfe .44. so i had to kill to pick it up.

we can even have a noob toob fest in like the sewer or somethin. after you run out. melee only.

we can think of other things too. it gets boring annihilating players 120 to 40 all the time.

we should go back to the begining and make a custome load out of say... uh. Sigmus with no attachment no bio booster no mines nothing just good old shitty sigmus battle ha. I like the toob battle idea jason. mines and proxies only battle. LOL like the old n64 days. Melee only. So many options.

Im done for the rest of the night, it's my buddies bday so were going out tonight. i'll be on tomorrow after i cure myself from my hangover ill probably have in the AM.

Last edited:
I got another one. Two people turn region on and invite three pre-assigned people. Then the two groups meet up on Conflict and we hold a massive Wii Chat free-for-all!

I got another one. Two people turn region on and invite three pre-assigned people. Then the two groups meet up on Conflict and we hold a massive Wii Chat free-for-all!

Thats what I said before have a 4 - 4 battle.

We have 8 people that would want to do that. Have to keep that in mind for the future.

We have 8 people that would want to do that. Have to keep that in mind for the future.

No no no, that's not what I mean. I said regular Conflict, not Team Conflict. When I say free-for-all, I MEAN free-for-all!

The two-group system is in place since one person can only invite 3 other people to a game, so we'd need 2 people inviting others to get the total 8 people.

Last edited:

No no no, that's not what I mean. I said regular Conflict, not Team Conflict. When I say free-for-all, I MEAN free-for-all!

Ah, I see. Everyman for himself or her. Good idea.

Back