Forming Team

I'll just throw it out there..
How about Saturday at 10pm GMT-0 through to 1am GMT-0??

To put that into context: Saturday 14th May

England- 10pm> 1am (0)
New York/Miami- 5pm> 8pm (-5)
Chicago/Houston- 4pm>7pm (-6)
L.A/Seattle- 2pm>5pm (-8)

If you'r in New Zealand it will be 9am Sunday 15th May.:yikes:

Just a thought...

hey john, great couple of games 51 kills in the archives is sick. i kept gettin the lag. and then with that everytime my gun would aim on someone, it would go toward the ground. so i was pissed and threw **** around afterword. il get the kinks worked out sometime i dunno. but good job tearin it up.

hey john, great couple of games 51 kills in the archives is sick. i kept gettin the lag. and then with that everytime my gun would aim on someone, it would go toward the ground. so i was pissed and threw **** around afterword. il get the kinks worked out sometime i dunno. but good job tearin it up.

Thats gotta be a record or something?

Oh thats right you were hosting.... I never had much lag when I host. Does Internet Connection play a roll in it? If it does I understand why I dont get no lag when I host. 10mbps connection, better not F'in lag.

Those guys sucked so bad! They had to not spawn a hero or if they did those three games would have been over in 3 minutes each haha. You saw me I just ran around and boom bam dead your dead you're also dead. They had shot guns and couldnt do anything right.

I aim high, headshots are my best friend. Why waist a clip on 2 or 3 enimies when you can use just a few bullets... The Vargen is my best friend for hip fire. The chances I got to use the Anova, Strata, & Ivana my second fav for hip fire is the Strata.

Honestly I really do not like the Anova at all... Too much damn recoil its as bad as the Kunara :yesnod: Also the Thermal Scope is a great match with the Terralite. Enimies stick out like a sore thumb.

I'll just throw it out there..
How about Saturday at 10pm GMT-0 through to 1am GMT-0??

To put that into context: Saturday 14th May

England- 10pm> 1am (0)
New York/Miami- 5pm> 8pm (-5)
Chicago/Houston- 4pm>7pm (-6)
L.A/Seattle- 2pm>5pm (-8)

If you'r in New Zealand it will be 9am Sunday 15th May.:yikes:

Just a thought...

I could do that no problem, 5pm to 8pm is fantastic for me. The ball and chain wont be home till 1am so i'll have the TV allllll to myself :)

Did EVERYONE add/share everyones Friend Codes?
Still gotta add Ryno, I'll go do that right now.
And yeah, those times should work for me. Should I go to the WB website to set this up?

I mentioned who's playing and what level everyone was I said we wcould probably play Saturday but didn't give them times yet. Zach if you want you can give them the rest of the info. Hankscorpio put a direct link of the WB on the goldeneye forum.

i should be good. my tournament starts at 10 am. its a state qualifier into a regional got at least 4 games minimum. i hope they are all back to back. if theyre not il get some free time and get on here and let ya know whats up.
im gettin ready to get on to play a lil bit now so if anyone gets on ill c ya in a few

i should be good. my tournament starts at 10 am. its a state qualifier into a regional got at least 4 games minimum. i hope they are all back to back. if theyre not il get some free time and get on here and let ya know whats up.
im gettin ready to get on to play a lil bit now so if anyone gets on ill c ya in a few

I would play a few games but I'm beat it's bed for me.

The schedule i proposed was for 3 hours coz i knew it would be difficult getting 10-12 players on at the same time, in different timezones.
Perhaps the first hour for warmup/setup, middle hour for actual 'war', third hour for more war/let others fight out/fun etc...
I only put it out there as a guide.
Btw, how will communication be done? thru wiichat? msn? skype?

The schedule i proposed was for 3 hours coz i knew it would be difficult getting 10-12 players on at the same time, in different timezones.
Perhaps the first hour for warmup/setup, middle hour for actual 'war', third hour for more war/let others fight out/fun etc...
I only put it out there as a guide.
Btw, how will communication be done? thru wiichat? msn? skype?

I would say either using AIM or MSN. that's as live as it's going to get since we don't have headset compatibility.

What would you guys think if we did team license to kill? No HUD/radar. Make things interesting and a little harder. For clan war the more difficulty the better. Plus it's not played as much as say team conflict or heroes so getting everyone in the same game shouldn't be as difficult.

And I think the maximum amount of people that want to do this on Wii chat is..... 6. For the war that is. I'll play a few games and sit out a few so someone can fill in for me. I don't mind.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. I think 6 is a good number, you would want a couple extra just to ensure numbers. Im in, if wanted.
pity u cant spectate ;(

Back