Forming Team

o by the way john, thanx for blowin up my mines in the facility. i looked at you like WTF?? then i got shot lol. good stuff.

Im sorry, I get carried away sometimes :p I just want BIG BOOM and lots of kills :biggrin5:

It happens to me too and im used to it.... I just think. Well when I die i'll just get two more.

Oh BTW you forgot to mention Private Eye!

Last edited:
Wait, you guys already played? I meant 6:30 in Texas! Aww... :frown5: I didn't get to join...

Hey, if you are going on. I signed back on to play a few matches with ya.

Okaaaay it's 6:30 bub.

Last edited:
Sorry Jason, I thought I was tossing a mine not grenade, :yesnod: I heard a SMACK, and I started laughing histerically... Someone wasn't happy. I hope you know I really dont mean to do that.

I've put on a wiichat tag infront ie [WC] HOOT, but am unsure if it's the right one or if it actually works. As far as im concerned WC stands for water-closet (toilet), maybe not the best impression. I have some suggestions, feel free to comment, rate, add, edit or just tell me to pee off...

-VVc-
[VVC]
\/\/(
-vvch@- ( don't think the '@' is in game)
peej@ (cryptic)

well, have a think. Im also cool with no tag at all as I think someone else mentioned at the top of the thread. Whatever I'm coolio

Last edited:
I've put on a wiichat tag infront ie [WC] HOOT, but am unsure if it's the right one or if it actually works. As far as im concerned WC stands for water-closet (toilet), maybe not the best impression. I have some suggestions, feel free to comment, rate, add, edit or just tell me to pee off...

-VVc-
[VVC]
\/\/(
-vvch@- ( don't think the '@' is in game)
peej@ (cryptic)

well, have a think. Im also cool with no tag at all as I think someone else mentioned at the top of the thread. Whatever I'm coolio

There isn't a need for the WC in your name. If you don't want to add it that's A okay. I have it in mine cause I just want to represent Wii Chat.

lol john it was funny cause my girlfriend just got home and i was tellin her about it. and within 5 seconds you threw it out. she busted up laughing. its good. i wasnt mad or anything, i was laughin. so i smacked the hell out of ya. i thought it was good, you went crazy and hit me back like 6 times. lol. gotta have some fun with it. il be on in the morning. prolly round 10 central time.

I don't mind joining for a few games with people here and to team up against others.

I am also in the UK and can be on-line at varied times, I own my own business so can be home early in the day sometimes too.

Normally on between 6pm up until anytime after 1am / 2am UK time.

FC: 2927 0587 1926

Name: Robocop Ryno

Just turned Level 39 yesterday!

I don't mind joining for a few games with people here and to team up against others.

I am also in the UK and can be on-line at varied times, I own my own business so can be home early in the day sometimes too.

Normally on between 6pm up until anytime after 1am / 2am UK time.

FC: 2927 0587 1926

Name: Robocop Ryno

Just turned Level 39 yesterday!

Hey, you and HOOT should add each other.

I'll add you when I get online.

lol john it was funny cause my girlfriend just got home and i was tellin her about it. and within 5 seconds you threw it out. she busted up laughing. its good. i wasnt mad or anything, i was laughin. so i smacked the hell out of ya. i thought it was good, you went crazy and hit me back like 6 times. lol. gotta have some fun with it. il be on in the morning. prolly round 10 central time.

Oh yeah, I remember that! I was just watching you guys beat each other up, and then the guy with the Masterton started shooting at us and we were like "OMG!" And we all freaked out and blew him away, and I was just sitting there laughing my a** off.
Sorry, had to say something. Geography class is boring me out of my mind. Anyways, we're probably gonna be doing the clan fight thingamabob on Saturday, but what time? I'm up for whatever's available.

saturday works for me to.
this being my first match against a clan how do we set it up?

saturday works for me to.
this being my first match against a clan how do we set it up?

We figure out when we can play and then tell the opposing team this is when we can play and they figure out if they can play then too. If not we just keep doing that until we find a day everyone can play.

Um, I want to lay down some rules when that times comes about fair game play like no camping allowed in a place that has only one entrance and exit aka boat house and docks along side of the boat house and any other places I might be for getting. I want to make this as fair as possible.

I have a job interview at 10 or 11 saturday am. Then I have to drop my gf off at a wedding. So let's try and keep the battle after 2 my time please.

I also forgot to add, there is a direct link to the wildboyz website on the goldeneye 007 forum that hankscorpio put up so they can be contacted.

Last edited:
i should be on, i have a softball tournament saturday in the morning so i could do late afternoon into the evening. we can figure it out we have a couple days.

Back