Forming Team

i live in iowa, so hour behind. we can do a messaging system like IM. i have to download it. and i get on whenever. stay at home daddy. and my 8 month old girl loves to watch and yell at the tv. i get on to take a break from trading stocks. so i can work around it whenever. usually between 7-9 im offline

I'd prefer to do it on a saturday, cuz then I can put off homework and stuff, but I'm really good for any day. If it's during a weekday, I can't get on until about 6:00 Central due to sports and errands and other hindrances.
As for strategizing, why don't we all just go on today at like 6:30 Central and fight some random guinea pigs (or in layman's terms, "players" :lol: )

I'd prefer to do it on a saturday, cuz then I can put off homework and stuff, but I'm really good for any day. If it's during a weekday, I can't get on until about 6:00 Central due to sports and errands and other hindrances.
As for strategizing, why don't we all just go on today at like 6:30 Central and fight some random guinea pigs (or in layman's terms, "players" :lol: )

HAHA Hindrances. That's funny. so 630c would be 730 for me... Thats works. Cant play too long though cause the ball and chain comes home around 830 and likes to watch her lame shows.

I went 43-11 in Heroes with ACE on Nightclub. Nuts! One of the crazies battles i've been in. Actually today in general had some crazy battles.

ya i saw that and was impressed. ive had a couple bad games today. i dunno what the deal was. o well. ill get on after a bit. the lil one is going to her grandpas at 3 so il have a couple hours of peace to shoot some mo fos

Thought I'd throw myself in the mix, just coz.
My disadvantage would be that I'm on U.K time. presently im 5 hours ahead of east coast (USA) and based on time zones can struggle to find anyone of you online. I play generally between 10pm-1am uk (5pm-8pm E.C.T).
Would love to get involed with the Wiiclan, [WC], Wiichatforumclan, Wiiclanforumchatbuddies-boogaloo.
my name's Luke btw.
Pm me.

Just hit lvl 35 and remote mines are killing me. gonna wait for anova before I seriously change my loadouts.

i changed my name added the (WC) in front of it. well since i did i been playin like ****. o well il figure it out

I did to. It's not required but I'll represent my team and show that Wii chat will decimate all.

Ok, wait, so who's gonna be in the clan fight? Everyone's saying CC and I are in, but who will be the remaining team members? Everyone wants to join and it's confusing.

Ok, wait, so who's gonna be in the clan fight? Everyone's saying CC and I are in, but who will be the remaining team members? Everyone wants to join and it's confusing.

If that becomes a problem, I guess doing a 4 on 4 Wii chat match would be to difficult to set up?

With the WB clan match... Um if there are more than 4 people everyone can take turns. 4 people play a few games then we could rotate so everyone gets to play? I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out here.

Ya know what? Why don't we just do riordan's suggestion? Me, John, riordan, and Zanapher? He was the first one to suggest something, why not just go with it?

yeah you four guys can do that thing against WB or whatever im just looking to join the WC. btw CC those were GG's it was fun playing you guys. I'll add WC to my name next time I go online

Ya know what? Why don't we just do riordan's suggestion? Me, John, riordan, and Zanapher? He was the first one to suggest something, why not just go with it?

Okay.... Zach.....

We just OWNED!

I LOVE THE VARGEN lol

Head Shots FTW!

AHHH those few games in there were there was level 50 people.... I love using their guns on them... It's so fullfilling.

Last edited:
wasnt it like 120 to 48 was the final score? that last one with that 56 in there i was blowin him away as he was settin his proxies. lol i had like 4 hero elims in the first 2 mins. it was good. was still havin some bad matches.

with the people we have so far. host quit. volcarana, zenapher, hoot, myself. and who ever else i forgot. if we did all TC then we would be hard to beat. i played with volcarana the other day and we were winning like 40 to 8.

all we gotta do is confirm the time to set it up.

o by the way john, thanx for blowin up my mines in the facility. i looked at you like WTF?? then i got shot lol. good stuff.

o and the anova is pissin me off. thinkin about going back to the vargen til i get the strata.

Back