Fps?

AoWFraggit said:
why do infinity ward and treyarch seem to switch on and off now?

and what was the point of reverting to modern warfare when cod 5 will be returing to WWII?

oh, and why the bloody fawk did the wii get screwed out of cod 4 in the first place?

sigh.

Converting and then Reverting. I think i'm going to to become a grammar nazi, sounds fun.

ah, thanks. i was actually thinking about that, but was hesitant to edit.

i'm a bit of a nazi myself.

MikeTheAsian said:
Ghost Squad is out for 30 bucks. It's an on-rails shooter, but it's the first wii game to use aim calibration.

Basically, you shoot the corners of the tv so the game knows how big your tv is, and where you point is where you shoot :) you can even turn the cursor off for more points

This is what I expected the Wii to do initially. I love Nintendo but it's a shame that they didn't add a Wii remote calibration option in the settings. The sensitivity settings have nothing to do with aiming by the way.

That's why a lot of gamers are confused and think FPSs feel weird on Wii but don't know why. The reason is the bad calibration.

The reason why it keeps going from Activision to Treyarch now is because Activision is trying to make CoD a long franchise like Tony Hawk and Sports games. Since shooters are different, this allows both companies the ability to work on the game for atleast 2 years. Im sure Activision is already working on CoD6 and Treyarch probably started on CoD5 after releasing CoD3.

Also the reason why CoD4 wasn't on Wii is probably because of Infinity Ward, they aren't money grubbers as much, so they dont force it on all consoles trying to make a big profit, they want to keep the quality in it. A CoD4 on the Wii would not feel half as good as it does on 360/PS3 because atmosphere has alot to do with how great the game is. Porting it to Wii would make it feel very bland and wouldn't feel as immersive because Wii isn't capable of doing with 360/PS3/PC does. But with Treyarch, they are more of a company that doesn't care and is willing to sacrifice that for an extra profit.

The reason why its going back to WWII is Treyarch are fans of WWII, they love it... Since they do, I think Treyarch will keep doing WWII while Infinity Ward will keep doing modern so that it goes back and forth, but thats my theory.

T3kNi9e said:
Also the reason why CoD4 wasn't on Wii is probably because of Infinity Ward, they aren't money grubbers as much, so they dont force it on all consoles trying to make a big profit, they want to keep the quality in it. A CoD4 on the Wii would not feel half as good as it does on 360/PS3 because atmosphere has alot to do with how great the game is. Porting it to Wii would make it feel very bland and wouldn't feel as immersive because Wii isn't capable of doing with 360/PS3/PC does. But with Treyarch, they are more of a company that doesn't care and is willing to sacrifice that for an extra profit.

apparently they thought otherwise regarding the ds...

any fps game i play is on computer i love it but a good online wii one that is like cod4 and just focus's on online not story line would be sweet

Back