Funniest ScreenShots Contest!

Hey, MySims, if you want to contact me about possibly posting this on the same site as the upcoming tournament let me know. this is a good idea. If your looking for creditability and a way to keep your idea living that can easily be done. for the URL if you don't know just send me an email at [email protected] and maybe you could create a real competition. I'd ask you this in pm but my pm abilities were disabled. let me know, either in this thread or contact me via email.

mysims said:
6. If you want to be a judge for this PM me (you must have over 500 posts)
1. Why do other judges need to have over 500 posts when you only have 300?

mysims said:
4. Question: Why so early???
Answer: Because i dont want someone to take my contest idea.
2. Anyone should be able create similar contests, especially since you're not offering a prize.

mysims said:
"What Were Judging" ... "Judge's" ... "Head But!!!"
3. Your grammar is terrible.. Your spelling is terrible..

Yeah, all of that are negative points against the thread, Naisatoh, but at least give the guy credit for managing to create his idea in thread form. Btw, Naisatoh, you should re-open your contests, I was absent for your contests after the one I entered, but trust me: not anymore, I'm really hyped about drawing again.

how can u say u must have 500 posts to be a judge when u urself dont even have 400?

Mingus said:
Hey, MySims, if you want to contact me about possibly posting this on the same site as the upcoming tournament let me know. this is a good idea. If your looking for creditability and a way to keep your idea living that can easily be done. for the URL if you don't know just send me an email at [email protected] and maybe you could create a real competition. I'd ask you this in pm but my pm abilities were disabled. let me know, either in this thread or contact me via email.

Hey mingus! thanks for the intrest in my contest! i would be happy to let you put the URL on your website. I would also want you to be a judge! Thanks!

Cpt. Jack said:
Dumbiest idea of a contest every please dont make garbage threads like this

wow thanks! when theres a week untill brawl, this is a popular thread, and ure begging me to let you in the contest, Ill be sure to not let you. :lol:

Cpt. Jack said:
why would i EVER beg you to join a contest? your like 14 not even like theres a reward

This is the second thread you've been throwing negativity around in. Please put consideration into your words. Words can build people up and tear people down. The latter is unnecessary and would be a disappointment to this community of users on wiichat if you began to make a habit of it.

JerryC said:
Heh you shouldve seen Jack beg for rep yesterday in the sig thread (Mods deleted the posts tho)

LOL!!!!

but, even tho i dont like jack, this thread still isnt for dissing him, (not to yell at you or anything), so plz dont turn this into an argument thread. Thanks

ps: ROFL!!!! :lol:

can you put this in the board games

because it sounds like a game

anyways good idea

i wish i had the stuff to post pictures online

Back