Funniest ScreenShots Contest!

How 'bout for now we post melee screenshots? That way it could stay alive till Brawl. Just have the competition melee based for a while. Of course the pictures will probably be bad quality, as melee doesn't have the option to send images as brawl does...

SoUL said:
So why exactly we need 500 posts when you only have 309?
Dumb idea to have 500 posts just to be judge.

thats exactly what i said

i changed the part about 500 posts. Now anyone who has over 100 posts can be a judge (with my permission)

assist10_071018c-l.jpg

She likes her men small

Mingus said:
Hey, MySims, if you want to contact me about possibly posting this on the same site as the upcoming tournament let me know. this is a good idea. If your looking for creditability and a way to keep your idea living that can easily be done. for the URL if you don't know just send me an email at [email protected] and maybe you could create a real competition. I'd ask you this in pm but my pm abilities were disabled. let me know, either in this thread or contact me via email.

I obviously posted this so people understand what I'm talking about.

MySims said:
Hey mingus! thanks for the intrest in my contest! i would be happy to let you put the URL on your website. I would also want you to be a judge! Thanks!

This was posted in response.

So I waited for a type of response through email but I haven't received one yet. Therefore I'll go ahead and let you know my plans, though I had wished to do this in private. The SBT CREW (smash bros tourney) found interest in the idea and will be a hosting a very similar contest. Now because you helped to fuel the fundamental thoughts to the whole idea you may assist in running the event and keeping track of participants. Might as well give credit where credit is due.

So people may ask what makes our compitition any different. Just a couple basics for people to consider, each contest last two weeks. At the end of those two weeks serveral people will judge the photos. The winner of each bi-weekly contest will win a wii point card. So it's pretty simple. We do expect originality. Use pictures from either original game from the Smash Bros series. Whether it be from N64 or GC matters not. We understand the picture quality will be bad but i'm sure you'll manage. In order to prove that the picture is real simply right your username (from WiiChat.com on a small card and place it some where in the picture before taking the snap shot.

naisatoh said:
2. Anyone should be able create similar contests, especially since you're not offering a prize.

This way we can avoid exactly what this person here is talking about. You can find more information on the tournament website. Most people should already know of the site, those who don't, ask around or look in the forum SuperSmashBros Tourney, UPDATES!!! which will tell you who the team members are to contact about the URL

How u doo-in?
ssbm_testingmarthcape.jpg

Ahhh, u *****!
a_med_oct01b.jpg

Whoa its so big :)

gamespys-25-most-memorable-games-of-the-past-5-years-20040928030605793.jpg

Tickle tickle tickle
super_smash_bros_brawl_wii_07.jpg

Wow, my arm is long

screenshot_157566.jpg

and thats for, seeing peach
super_smash_bros_brawl_wii_06.jpg

Why's he running away?

00174174.jpg

Yay, Fishy
smashbrosbrawl_wario.jpg

hay man shes mine, get your own princess.
donkeykong_070712a-l.jpg

Ready for you next shoot ladies?
zeldapeach.jpg

Last edited:
Back