Funny but wierd story.

bigwilliiy

Iam THE LAW!
Jun 25, 2007
Brisbane.
Wii Online Code
6772-9484-5615-6705
So its christmas time again. i was in the console departments looking at games as usual. while i was there i overheard a conversation it was beetween 5 family members i guess grandparents (2) Mum and dad of perosn buying it (2) and some other guy it went something like this:

Gparents: So what did you buy little tommy for christmas
MandD: Oh we bought him a nintendo Wii
Gparents: Oh really....we bought him a wii too
Otherguy: You guys are joking right i bought a wii for little tommy as well
MandD, Gparents: Nope were not joking.

And thats it so right now theres a little tommy out there having 3 wii's for christmas..

it was an inside job, grandma and grandpa knew the parents bought him a wii, they just want one for themselves, other dude was just dumb

Interesting story. Quite funny that all of the family members managed to find a Wii for the kid. As for this situation, I'm pretty sure the grandparents and the other family member would just return the console to buy games and or accessories for the kid. However, still a lucky kid.

in australia theres not much of a wii shortage.

Oh tommy's not his real name just needed a kiddy name.
also what i forgot to mention is that with this wii bundle you can either choose spiderman 3 or shrek3....they all chose spiderman...

bigwilliiy said:
in australia theres not much of a wii shortage.

Oh there is at the moment. :)

Not to the extent of the USA, but I've been doing my Xmas shopping and have been to 3 shopping malls in the past 4 days. Can't help but poke my head at the wii stuff while shopping and there was not a single wii in any of those shopping centres.

Lucky I got mine when I did! :lol:

Here's another for you. My mother works in a supermarket that has an electronics section. It came over the tannoy system that there were 8 Nintendo Wii's in stock, and for anyone who wants one, they should make their way to the electronics counter.

My mother said that there were hordes of people running towards the counter (it's a big supermarket, largest of it's brand in the North of England), one of the people near the front being another of the shop assistants. Upon fighting her way to the front and managing to get a Wii and paying on her credit card, she then immidiately asked the salesperson, "What the hell is a Nintendo Wii?"

Turns out she had never even heard of a Nintendo Wii at ALL before, and she told my mother that she just saw people running to the counter and ran with them because she got caught up in the excitement, and had no idea what was going on. She refunded the Wii about 15 minutes later. :D

Nichelfish said:
Here's another for you. My mother works in a supermarket that has an electronics section. It came over the tannoy system that there were 8 Nintendo Wii's in stock, and for anyone who wants one, they should make their way to the electronics counter.

My mother said that there were hordes of people running towards the counter (it's a big supermarket, largest of it's brand in the North of England), one of the people near the front being another of the shop assistants. Upon fighting her way to the front and managing to get a Wii and paying on her credit card, she then immidiately asked the salesperson, "What the hell is a Nintendo Wii?"

Turns out she had never even heard of a Nintendo Wii at ALL before, and she told my mother that she just saw people running to the counter and ran with them because she got caught up in the excitement, and had no idea what was going on. She refunded the Wii about 15 minutes later. :D

lol good one. also theres another time i was in another shop and i was standing there trying not to laugh the lady was asking for a wii and asked
" can a nintendo play ipod games?"

that just made me ROFL all thru the store

Back