Bummer...

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
Aw man, turns out I'm not getting a Wii on Christmas... I'm really bummed.

Meh, my mom said that she was looking at a Wii online and it was like $400 or something, and that she might buy it. Well, maybe the next day after it, I asked her if we were going to have to camp out on Sunday and she said, "You don't have to worry about that anymore." and winked. So, I thought I was getting a Wii. Turns out I'm not. Major bummer. My mom seems to have this feeling after Christmas we'll be able to just walk in and get a Wii. Yeah right. We had plenty of chances to get one but she wouldn't let me. :nono:

:( I want a Wii. Christmas would have been so great if only the Wii was under my tree.

awwww man.... I feel sorry for you. Well, ask your mom if you can like pre-order or camp out when you know the exact date... I have to wait mine till January 1-15. Well, I hope you get it soon!

Homesrfan said:
My mom doesn't want to pay that much.

After christmas the price for the Wii will go right down, proberly very near to the store price. Anyway I'm not too sure about amazon.com but amazon.co.uk keep on getting in loads of batches of Wiis so keep checking amazon.com to see if they suddenly have some in stock.

Well if you are totally certain you are not getting one, tell her if she buys a 400$ one, or 350, or what ever the price is tell her that you could spilt the price with her.

I know what you mean... my sister just came upstairs and told me that my father had the coice between 4 presents from his company:
big iPod Speakers
iPod
no idea what
and a Nintendo Wii

And what did he take? The big iPod Speakers... he has a ipod for over one year now but hardly used it. I'm talkin about the Wii for like *think* 6 months? and my mother told me that it's too expensive at the moment (just built a house). Well, now they had the chance to get a free one and what do they do? They take crapy iPod Speakers (really ugly, not even from a good brand)

-.-

edit.: and they didn't just say that to surprise me then, because my father already has the speakers at home.

I am getting a late Christmas present, The Wii. And no where they have it.

I am getting it on Wednesday, the 27. That's the next shipment at Fry's Electronics. Since my brother works there, 2 things.

1. He will just grab one, or save one for me. Or grab one before he works and then save it for me.
2. He gets a discount. You pay for whatever the store payed for it, and 10% over. EX: Item = $150. Store Payed = $100. He pays = $110.

all the wii's i sold on ebay were buy it now 400 not 500 ;) they last like 4 hrs after i placed them though.. and 6 of them pick up.. someone came from 3 hrs driving.. thats crazy what ppl do to get a wii.

EDIT: don't pay more than 300 for it or maybe 350 but thats it. or just wait.

VashPR said:
all the wii's i sold on ebay were buy it now 400 not 500 ;) they last like 4 hrs after i placed them though.. and 6 of them pick up.. someone came from 3 hrs driving.. thats crazy what ppl do to get a wii.
That's stupid. It cost more gas money to get over there than shpping would.

I guess I can wait, well I kinda have to, but I really wanted it over Christmas so I could play it and not worry about school and stuff. But now my mom said that we'll probably get it next week so that's good.

yes sometimes ppl want it now and not later. if i was you ill wait for it.
for now, u have any friend around your house or school that can invite you to play in his house? that way you calm down your wii addiction hehe.

VashPR said:
yes sometimes ppl want it now and not later. if i was you ill wait for it.
for now, u have any friend around your house or school that can invite you to play in his house? that way you calm down your wii addiction hehe.
Everyone here is obsessed with ps3. I thought I was going to be able to play at my neighbors, but turns out he's not getting one for Christmas either.

Back