game preorder

xpirate77

Wiiiiii
Oct 15, 2006
ok, this may be a realllyy dumb question, but whatever ill still ask it..

if you go into a store, and preorder a game, they'll tell you hey no we're all sold out and such things of that sort

but then online, it seems like these games are ALWAYS available for preorder(Downhill jam)

now, online, are they just saying that you're in line fore it basicallly?..and whenever a copy is available, then they'll send it to you?

or will the site say, like the preorders are out of stock, or backordered or something

i know this didnt make much sense, but hopefully it made enough

thankss

xpirate77 said:
ok, this may be a realllyy dumb question, but whatever ill still ask it..

if you go into a store, and preorder a game, they'll tell you hey no we're all sold out and such things of that sort

but then online, it seems like these games are ALWAYS available for preorder(Downhill jam)

now, online, are they just saying that you're in line fore it basicallly?..and whenever a copy is available, then they'll send it to you?

or will the site say, like the preorders are out of stock, or backordered or something

i know this didnt make much sense, but hopefully it made enough

thankss

The shipping info on whatever site you are talking about should give you the date it will be shipped if not received. I know most games from wal-mart you can still preorder and have them shipped on the 14th.

Back