Gamecube deal opinions

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Hi everyone

Just a quick question, I am being offered $95.00 for my launch game cube system with the following items:

Indigo Gamecube (launch system)(perfect condition)
Regular AV Cables
Power Brick
2 x Controllers
Need for speed underground
56 block memory card ( the grey one 1st party)

Do you guys think this is a good deal or not let me know ?

seems ok i guess

u wouldnt get more from gamestop
but u can compare it to what they sell and buy used gamecube for
the game isnt old so u might b able to haggle a little more not much

whats a power brick? is that like a travel battery?
depending on how good it is(how long it last and quality) and what its worth maybe minus that its a good deal

gamecube + 1 controller $50
extra controller $20
memory card $5
need for speed understand $25-30

Total around $100. I'd say not bad, I agree, not sure exactly what the power brick is, unless you mean the power cord.

Anybody have any idea what a GameCube + Controler + Power Brick + GameBoy Player + Broadband Adaptor w/no games would be worth on the street???

im not sure how well people would respond to buying electronic goods on the street.... they would probably think its stolen, even if it isnt..

and yeah the power brick refers to the power cord, as the transformer bit is like a brick shape kind of

dds said:
Hi everyone

Just a quick question, I am being offered $95.00 for my launch game cube system with the following items:

Indigo Gamecube (launch system)(perfect condition)
Regular AV Cables
Power Brick
2 x Controllers
Need for speed underground
56 block memory card ( the grey one 1st party)

Do you guys think this is a good deal or not let me know ?

Dude! Sell it! SELLLLLLL IIITTTTT!

Yeah, you're getting a decent deal at $95. Don't blink an eye... the only thing is: Do you have another memory card and controller to play gamecube games on the Wii?

i agree- 100$ is a pretty good deal considering if you buy discountinued bundles, they normally go for somewhere between 120-150$ (atleast from what i remember when i worked in retail eons ago!)

Back