Gamecube Memory Card

JerryC

b0red
Sep 18, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Wii Online Code
6945-1657-3955-2410
Hi, anyone know if they still sell these in game stores like ebgames? If so how much? Planning to buy this along with SSBM in the near future!

Thanx

yeah they r still sold new , I think in the uk they're about £5 for a new 4mb one , I think I payed around £8.50 for a new 16mb card

well zilcho gave you the eorupean cost, but ill give you the canadian "likelyz' cost

ide say a memory card costs about 10 dollars canadian, at eb games or pawn shops

ah ok thanks dudezz XD you guys know how much SSBM might cost right now in game stores(if they still sell them>_>) by any chance? Used or New is fine..

I searched bestbuy.ca and it said 49.99 for SSBM(ruserious).. so yeah wondering if theres anything cheaper then that

Well, it seems that a lot of game stores are overpricing SSBM. :(

It's a 'Player's Choice' title, so I bought mine new for $19.99, even though I've seen a used copy at GameStop sell for $29.99. (These are American prices... I don't know how it is in Canaday, sorry :()

srry dude, but eb games in canada are still being douches and totally over pricing this game, thats why i went hunting and got lucky and i bought it a a pawn shop for 19 bucks, bargain or what!

got lucky and i bought it a a pawn shop for 19 bucks, bargain or what!

O_O. wow

Gonna go see if they have any used or any new cheap ones at ebgames first and if not.. ill try gamestop and other places.. if nothing is good Ill give in and buy for 49.99 :(.. I'm pretty sure I'll find something though

try ebay...I find they have most things game related cheaper than the stores. You just have to wait for shipping (not to mention calculate the shipping into your total cost)

Back