Gamefly

Thought I would drop by and tell everyone how Elebits went:
Played about 2 hours or so. This game is great fun throwing things around, but soon they start putting limits on how much sound you can make or how many things you can break without fialing the level, that sorta bugs me, but its still good. Got to my first boss battle which was great fun you get a fully charged up gun you can throw furniture all over the place with no limits its great. So far I would give it an 8.6 I guess. Definitely atleast a rental.

It can take literally weeks for them to update a game. I look at it like this, if they can get a game to me in 2 - 4 days tops, then it should take about that long to get to them. I am sure they are some how slowing the process up. It just take way too long for them to say they got the game back. I mean I can get a game and put it right back in the mail the same day and it does not update for two weeks some times. What I do like is that they do give you nice discounts on used games. If you are lucky like I am you get a game on release date and end up buying it for much cheaper if you like it. I did that with Monkey ball and several other titles I picked up on my 360. So I guess it's a give and take. Even with the slow turn around, I just could not see not using them because some games just blow and you wish you would not even had rented them. So if I shelled out $40 - $60 bucks for them I would be livid.

Plus they sent me a nice Orange and white camo blanket for christmas :) Did not expect that :)

I tried finding Elebits on Gameznflix. looked and looked, couldn't find it. I don't think they get titles as easily as gamefly

Back