Gameplay is everything you say

darthbeaverxp

Banned
Aug 1, 2006
Wii has a cool VR controller, and the 360 doesnt have a vr controller or motion sensing and ps3 has motion sensing but not near as to what wii has. I agree gameplay is the most crucial element...but alot of you are saying that the wii's gameplay OWNS 360's and ps3's face basically because of the VR controller. Then do you also think that gamecube, n64 and every other console except the wii is utter ****? You must then if you are so convinced that a console without a VR controller sucks. So gaming only got good up until the wii came out? All this time (according to you guys) we've been wasting our time button mashing? Please...clarify for me.

Last edited:
i realy think after ur last thread of flaming you should just leave the forums as your just being a pest. All you have done is put down the wii since you joined these forums it seems. This is a wii fan forum, im guessing your not a fan........ so be off with you.

Last edited:
every console before the gamecube was great. it opend peoples eyes to gaming. evryone had a N64....however yes the gamecube was utter ****. altho i had one....it lost (by not so much) but it was still crap. the war ended with gamecube last...but this time we will win :)

darthbeaverxp said:
Wii has a cool VR controller, and the 360 doesnt have a vr controller or motion sensing and ps3 has motion sensing but not near as to what wii has. I agree gameplay is the most crucial element...but alot of you are saying that the wii's gameplay OWNS 360's and ps3's face basically because of the VR controller. Then do you also think that gamecube, n64 and every other console except the wii is utter ****? You must then if you are so convinced that a console without a VR controller sucks. So gaming only got good up until the wii came out? All this time (according to you guys) we've been wasting our time button mashing? Please...clarify for me.

Sorry but what the f^ck are you on about?

I have seen nobody say all the consoles suck apart from the Wii.

Stop been a prick and just stfu.

You are just trolling so get out.

Gameplay is the most important factor in a game, bu no way would I say the 360 sucks, it is an amazing console.

The PS3..well the games suck, the price sucks..the console sucks.

darthbeaverxp said:

Dude just give it up and shut the **** up. This is a Nintendo fanboy forum, what.. you thought you could convince us or something? Stop posting crap about this, it's being dragged out WAY too much.

darthbeaverxp said:
Wii has a cool VR controller, and the 360 doesn't have a vr controller or motion sensing and ps3 has motion sensing but not near as to what wii has. I agree gameplay is the most crucial element...but allot of you are saying that the wii's gameplay OWNS 360's and ps3's face basically because of the VR controller. Then do you also think that gamecube, n64 and every other console except the wii is utter ****? You must then if you are so convinced that a console without a VR controller sucks. So gaming only got good up until the wii came out? All this time (according to you guys) we've been wasting our time button mashing? Please...clarify for me.

the argument is that only one of the consoles ever dared to try and break the mold. Over the years Nintendo controllers have varied greatly in shapes and designs. The two most similar controllers were the NES and SNES. After that each of the controllers came in a new design. The N64 had the three handheld controller, the gamecube, while similar to the PS2 in some ways, had a very unique button size ratio and placement system and the Wii broke the mold altogether. The PS1, PS2, and PS3 are all basically carbon copies save for the PS3's new motion sensing and the Xbox has not changed much at all other than reducing the size of the originally bulky Xbox controllers.

sigh... he's just trying to saying "stop bashing ps3 xbox.."

i personally think he's right, since wii just just a new way to play, not necessarily a better way to play. in general, i hate console wars between 13 year olds, who think which console owns will own their life... sad

he shouldnt be banned, thats little too harsh.

The thing of it is, the Wii gets criticized because the hardware isn't as powerful as the Playstation 3 or the Xbox 360. While that may be (is) true, the big deal here is that Nintendo has stepped up, took a BIG risk by sacrificing HD graphics with their next generation system, and tried something different.

It just so happens that people like the Wii, despite the fact that it doesn't have the best graphics capabilities. It proves that gameplay IS a LOT more than people previously believed. The Wii is selling out around here, whereas there are PS3s available for purchase, sitting on store shelves.

That says 3 things:
1. Graphics aren't everything.
2. Gameplay means something.
3. Price.

This guy has been posting all around on this board just trying to get a rise out of people. Its nice that he is finally gone. How exactly do you go about knowing that someone was banned? Just tried to send him a PM or what?

Moten said:
This guy has been posting all around on this board just trying to get a rise out of people. Its nice that he is finally gone. How exactly do you go about knowing that someone was banned? Just tried to send him a PM or what?

Look under his name

Silent-Sniper said:
The PS3..well the games suck, the price sucks..the console sucks.

Wii games suck as well. Price is the same as Xbox 360 with HD-DVD. So your what sucks is your opinion.

Back