games im getting 2dai

Mario Kart 64 brings back many great memories so I definitely think it's a good choice to spend your virtual console points on. I never did play a whole lot of Sonic but sounds good also.

All these threads about the Wii and Virtual Console functionalities make we want a Wii (and broadband internet) even more.

I can't say what Mario Kart 64 is like, but Sonic 2 is great. However, if you can find the Sonic Mega Collection for Gamecube/Xbox/PS2, I'd suggest getting that instead.

I'd say just wait for the Wii version of Mario Kart to be released in November. It's supposed to be godly.

The first Mario Kart was great, too bad it was one of my friends who ended up beating the entire game for me. >.>
I would download it, but I'm running low on remaining space and already own the game for Nintendo 64.

Donkey kong country 2
bomberman 93
ice climbers
new adventure island
super mario world
street fighter 2 turbo
sonic the hedgehog

thats what iv got :D only 1 i really h8 is new adventure island

oh yeah great idea just its more hassle than sonic on the VC u need memory card GC control and well the disc in and out

EDIT: comment aimed at dakuda, ps soz for double post, just thought some1 had replied to my commet just to realise it was a old comment

Can't you just type "today"? No, no, that's too boring. You have to be a rebellious hipster and type with incomprehensible internet slang.
Congratulations with the Virtual Console games. Congratu-freakin'-lations.

Back