Gamestation taking Wii pre-orders for £20 deposit (UK)

*Chris* said:
Maybe Gamestation gained exclusititivity?

Because...we do not know how many consoles will be arriving in the UK...they SHOULD have inside info...maybe there is not enough consoles for all GAME storesd, aswell as Gamestation...?

Just a thought...doubt thats true though :sick:

Retailers won't know how many units thet are getting till the middle of October. Anything anyone else tells you about how many units a store or company is getting is pure speculation.

DRMARIO said:
I dropped off a deposit of £20 yesterday, and they said, im GUARANTEED a wii, if i come and pick it up with in the twentyfour hours after they have rung me.
No problem there, im going there at twelve midnight on the 8th of december, to get it STRAIGHT away :p

Did you read the form that you had to sign? it states that you are NOT guaranteed a console on release. As i said in a previous post, retailers won't know how many units they will have till October.

hehe in aus there are 4 places you can preorder 2 come wiht bundles geez and i thought aus got screwed but it seems all of you guys have to fight get your name on the list

first post. Hello.

I pre ordered from GAME manchester today.
£20 and i'm sure he said i was the first to do so.

Im confused

ive payed a deposit on the wii £20, do i have to pay £179.99 or £169.99 when i go to pick it up???

Plz need help guyz

Back