Gay Marrige

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear. I believe a my last post i said clearly stated that, i am ok with gay marrige, just as long as they do not have children, or adopt.

Last edited:
now give a very good reason why they can't adopt a kid.

Becuase i believe a child should have a father and a mother for parents. Not mom,mom or dad,dad. What if two lesbians adopt a boy. Now the two moms might treat him like a girl.

Oh heaven forbid DG. lol... You really dont have any real arguement here... What if they treat the boy child like a girl? lol... Wow... Then I guess it would be up to the kid to decide if they will be gay or straight right? Its not a disease dude, everyone has a choice. As I said, my girls bio dad is gay, and her sister is gay. But shes not gay. Its not contagious. And Its certainly nothing to scoff at or look down upon.

Oh heaven forbid DG. lol... You really dont have any real arguement here... What if they treat the boy child like a girl? lol... Wow... Then I guess it would be up to the kid to decide if they will be gay or straight right? Its not a disease dude, everyone has a choice. As I said, my girls bio dad is gay, and her sister is gay. But shes not gay. Its not contagious. And Its certainly nothing to scoff at or look down upon.

the parents have a great influence on the kid. Havent you relized when a man and a women have lets say a son. The son is very like the father.

Little kids could get the impression that its ok. And thats the part that i dont like.
So what if they get the impression that it's okay? Kids becoming more tolerant towards gays would be a good thing.

If you mean that it's going to turn kids gay, don't count on it. The evidence strongly suggests that homosexuality is genetic, and therefore not influenced by upbringing.

All of this is true. DG, tell me how more tolerance in our world is a bad thing?

In a way, S.S. is right about more tolerance. It just depends on what exactly what is being tolerated. I doubt gay marraige will cause a problem (Although we can expect some more hate crimes againts homosexuals).

Also, two lesbians COULD have kids cause women nowadays can have sperm put in their bodies so thay can concieve a baby. (Wow, I guess biology class does pay off)

Last edited:

the parents have a great influence on the kid. Havent you relized when a man and a women have lets say a son. The son is very like the father.

Wow dude.... Thats not close minded or anything... Thats because its the FATHERS CHILD. It comes from his body and his genes, the son has the FATHERS genes, thats why they are alike!

God dangit man...

Wow dude.... Thats not close minded or anything... Thats because its the FATHERS CHILD. It comes from his body and his genes, the son has the FATHERS genes, thats why they are alike!

God dangit man...

So your saying if the man and wife have a child(boy) and then decide to put the baby for adoption. Other parents get that same baby and that baby will still be like his birth dad? Also theres no need to yell.:lol:

Not yelling. The capitalization is just putting emphasis. And yea, the child will still tend to be more like their birth parents than the foster parents. And yes, the environment you grow up in does affect your personality, but i was simply pointing out in error in what you said.... Because if a gay couple adopts a baby, it certainly doesnt mean the baby would become gay, and even if they did, what would it matter?

Not yelling. The capitalization is just putting emphasis. And yea, the child will still tend to be more like their birth parents than the foster parents. And yes, the environment you grow up in does affect your personality, but i was simply pointing out in error in what you said.... Because if a gay couple adopts a baby, it certainly doesnt mean the baby would become gay, and even if they did, what would it matter?

First of all it was a joke. Noticed the lol face?

The child will only look like the birth parents bro. They wont act like them, you really cant get personality from your parents from birth. Also i never said the child would turn gay did i? I said the child needs a mother and a father in there lifes. Needs that balance in there lifes my brother.

Last edited:
Heh..... No.... Not true.... Gays aside, kids are raised by single mothers / fathers all the time... Being gay doesnt make it unbalanced...And your pretty easily incinuating that your afraid of gay couples raising kids bc you think they will turn out gay too.

Heh..... No.... Not true.... Gays aside, kids are raised by single mothers / fathers all the time... Being gay doesnt make it unbalanced...And your pretty easily incinuating that your afraid of gay couples raising kids bc you think they will turn out gay too.

Ok your talking about 1 father and 1 mother. Im talking about 2 mother, or 2 fathers. Thats where it unbalances.

Im not afraid because it isnt my life.

how does it unbalance just bc its 2 mothers or 2 fathers? you need to explain that one.

I declare this thread spam. :D just like that God thread, we are not here to talk about gays having children. :nono: (that's right, i'm working on my mod points :p) hahahaha

It still falls in the category with gay marrige since it leads to it. So i guess your mod points fail..

@Storm as i said in a VM ill reply to that question tommorow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back