General Forum Suggestions

Byuakuya said:
I am not sure if this has been suggested before, but I feel as if the Introduction threads should loose the ability to increase the post count. This is just my little suggestion. :)

There has been talk of that :shifty:

Syntax = -1000+ posts...

Syntax + Introduction Section = Post Whore? Sir Spam A Lot?

Syntax = Likes to refer to himself in third person..

Yeah a lot of people just post the same thing in every thread
There are also times when the say if they can help pm just ask

Errrrrrrr
They asked in there first post

Its not that big of a deal. Hell, I don't take the time to welcome most newbs, so I suppose you guys deserve it.

I do
Thats why I have them ther pics

But I like to respond to them rather than just copy the same thing over and over

Why not?
Why can't we get a GHIII Sub Forum? I really don't see why not. Brawl has one and that game aint even out yet :p I know that Brawl is popular but it doesn't take up THAT much space for an extra Sub Forum

Thats not the point, the point is that i0n makes the decision. He doesn't consult any of the mod's, let alone you. If he is going to make a sub-forum for a game, he usually makes it very close to the game's release (see: halo 3; Mario Galaxy). He isn't about to make a sub-forum for a semi-popular game after it has already been released.

I demand one for Alvin and the chipmonks

Tis a epic piss take game

cars section would be good
How about aHelp Section for wii games, it would be like a sub forum
I say it would be good for people that just want some information on the game regarding dif levels, gameplay and gen newbie info. But i'm not sure if i0n would respond too quickly. What happened to the review section for that matter?

Maybe a revised site name, as some of the new members seem to think WiiChat means chat rooms like Sports Chat or Teen Chat etc. :lol:

I have another request :) Increased size limit for signature images.

The limit is 500x130 and all of mine are 400x200 :(

A "Other games" section

Biger ava memory size one more pic in sig

Meh them again

Thats not the point, the point is that i0n makes the decision. He doesn't consult any of the mod's, let alone you. If he is going to make a sub-forum for a game, he usually makes it very close to the game's release (see: halo 3; Mario Galaxy). He isn't about to make a sub-forum for a semi-popular game after it has already been released.

Actually, he does consult us when it comes to new sub forums..

Interesting, that isn't how it had seemed.

I'm sorry for making the assumption.

Back