Getting A Wii

Redrum13

Murder Network 23
Jul 31, 2007
i wanna get a wii but i need persuasion. Some help me decide if i want this compared to a 360

Honestly, if you have the money to get anything, you should get a PS3. But, if you are on budget, get a Wii!

If you're interested in great online play and amazing graphics, then go for the XBox 360. If you're more into fun game-play and party entertaining, get the Wii. Both are great, so if you have the money, get both (that's what I and most people did). Good luck getting a 7th generation console.

As FR said, the online for Xbox 360 is great. The PS3 has a great many exclusives, and I would suggest the Wii only if you have family members close to ya'. 'Cause those fun nights can really be some fun when yall play with ya' family.

Last edited:
gunsnroses said:
follow fr tips but hey wii will be online wegot good games coming out for wii

True, good games with online will be coming out in the future, but is the online easy and fun? What we have seen with the Wii's online so far is not very promising. It's nothing compared to XBox Live or PSNetwork. Nintendo needs lobbies, not friend code online playing.

Two Consoles:

Xbox 360:

- Offers better online play
- More variety of games
- Better online main menu content: marketplace, gamercard, etc..
- Various content and accessories
- Featured games such as Halo 2, Gears Of War already released.
- New releases coming this fall: Halo 3 (one of the most anticipated games)
- Better for single player.

Nintendo Wii:

- New way of gaming, feels like your in the game.
- Great for when you have friends over.
- Hit games such as Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Resident Evil 4, Mario Strikers
- Coming Soon: Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros Brawl, etc.
- Various channels such as the Mii channel and internet offered

Some great games coming for Xbox 360 (56k?). You really should get it!
200317b.jpg
200242b.jpg
200346b.jpg
b200343ab.jpg
200270b.jpg
prodpage_icon_xbox_360.gif
Metronome
rockband_top.jpg

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
Third Console:

PS3:

Great free online (not as good as the 360's but still good)
Many great exclusives
Blu-ray
WiFi
Best value
Reliable hardware
I knew this was gon' come up.

First off let me say this,do not waist your money on a PS3.Yes I said waist.Because if ya buy one thats what your doin.I say this because the 360 is a better console than the PS3.360 has better graphics(although its close the 360 has it beat on most games right now),better games,the best online,its cheaper and getting cheaper,the controllers feel better while playing,games run at faster speeds than the PS3(madden runs at 60 frames on 360 and 30 frames on PS3).So taking all these wonderful things into account I say a 360 is better than a PS3.

Now after saying all that if I had to choose one it would be the Wii.The Wii is the cheapest of all the consoles by far.It runs quiter,its smaller.It has the best games on any console by far,counting the games that coming out in the near future.Its graphics arent close to the other 2(but they are good,better that the cube abnd PS2) but who really cares.When I play a game I want to play it not watch it.The Wiis online play is a comin.Pokemon and Mario Strikers Charged are out now with more to come soon(Madden,BWII and more).Sure the online isnt as good as the 360 but whos is?No the PS3.But the Wii is a deeper console than the others.Just look at the futuristic(spelling)controls.Also when has anyone ever lost weight when playing a video game.Well you will now with Wii Fit coming out for the Wii.So saying all this I would buy the Wii 1st,the 360 2nd,and I would never buy a PS3 personially.

If ya have say $499.00 bucks laying around I would recommend saving a little longer or hitting your parents up for about $150.00 more and buy a Wii and 360 both,you will not be disappointed.But if you buy a PS3 dissapointment is exacttly what you'll get.

Before anyone says anything No I dont have a PS3 myself.But my brother who lives right beside me(about 100 feet apart)has one.I have logged quite a bit on hours on it with him.I have played Resistance Fall of Man,(this is truely the only game I really like on the PS3,but its just to short.The best game they have and you can beat it in 15 hours,horrible),NBA live,Moto Sport(I believe is the name),The Bigs, and more.So yes I have played it a great deal and checked out everything it has to offer just dont like it.Just my opinion,remember I am entitled to it.

fewfirstchoice said:
First off let me say this,do not waist your money on a PS3.Yes I said waist.Because if ya buy one thats what your doin.I say this because the 360 is a better console than the PS3.360 has better graphics(although its close the 360 has it beat on most games right now),better games,the best online,its cheaper and getting cheaper,the controllers feel better while playing,games run at faster speeds than the PS3(madden runs at 60 frames on 360 and 30 frames on PS3).So taking all these wonderful things into account I say a 360 is better than a PS3.

Now after saying all that if I had to choose one it would be the Wii.The Wii is the cheapest of all the consoles by far.It runs quiter,its smaller.It has the best games on any console by far,counting the games that coming out in the near future.Its graphics arent close to the other 2(but they are good,better that the cube abnd PS2) but who really cares.When I play a game I want to play it not watch it.The Wiis online play is a comin.Pokemon and Mario Strikers Charged are out now with more to come soon(Madden,BWII and more).Sure the online isnt as good as the 360 but whos is?No the PS3.But the Wii is a deeper console than the others.Just look at the futuristic(spelling)controls.Also when has anyone ever lost weight when playing a video game.Well you will now with Wii Fit coming out for the Wii.So saying all this I would buy the Wii 1st,the 360 2nd,and I would never buy a PS3 personially.

If ya have say $499.00 bucks laying around I would recommend saving a little longer or hitting your parents up for about $150.00 more and buy a Wii and 360 both,you will not be disappointed.But if you buy a PS3 dissapointment is exacttly what you'll get.

Before anyone says anything No I dont have a PS3 myself.But my brother who lives right beside me(about 100 feet apart)has one.I have logged quite a bit on hours on it with him.I have played Resistance Fall of Man,(this is truely the only game I really like on the PS3,but its just to short.The best game they have and you can beat it in 15 hours,horrible),NBA live,Moto Sport(I believe is the name),The Bigs, and more.So yes I have played it a great deal and checked out everything it has to offer just dont like it.Just my opinion,remember I am entitled to it.
Wow, I didn't know my money had a waist. The graphics are pretty close, but the PS3 is capable of slightly better graphics. Ya, of course games that were ported from the 360 are going to look better on the 360 and the developers have had a year longer to work with the 360. Of course the 360 has better games right now, it has been out for twice as long and has had time to build up a decent library, but if you compare it when it was at the same point in its life it wasn't doing so good. It isn't cheaper once you add all the things you have to buy in. Just paying for Live makes the 360 more expensive than the PS3. The Wii having the best games is completely opinion and you can't state it like a fact. The PS3's online completely pwns that of the Wii. Who buys a console to lose weight anyway? Go running or something, get out of your house. Or does the sun burn your eyes? So if you want great gaming right now, get a 360. If you want a bunch of casual games get a Wii. If you want very great gaming in the future get a PS3.

Back