Gh:3!!!

dark samus

come to the dark side....
Aug 22, 2007
victoria, australia
Wii Online Code
7159-9733-2785-0220
ok...i cannot invite my friends to a match right? because there always offline. does this have anything to do with them all being american? (im an aussie) just a thought on why it might not be working. and if it is a problem any aussie guitar heros out there? i can play hard but not well, very good at medium

dark samus said:
ok...i cannot invite my friends to a match right? because there always offline. does this have anything to do with them all being american? (im an aussie) just a thought on why it might not be working. and if it is a problem any aussie guitar heros out there? i can play hard but not well, very good at medium
Currently there is no international play.

This will be changed soon

FRuMMaGe said:
Currently there is no international play.

This will be changed soon
dude, yeah, there is. i played some other people on other countries before. that guys friend are just offline.

LiquidD said:
dude, yeah, there is. i played some other people on other countries before. that guys friend are just offline.
Hmm, must be for certain games.

I know it is currently impossible for Europeans to play USA at strikers. I just assumed it was the same for all games

FRuMMaGe said:
Hmm, must be for certain games.

I know it is currently impossible for Europeans to play USA at strikers. I just assumed it was the same for all games
i think striker is the only one

well i thought they made it restricted to your country so there was no lag (even though there is)

is there anyone that plays guitar alot like i do? (every day)

i usually play it in the middle of the night (right now it's 3:38am), but i'm going to bed now. we can exchange f/c and play some other night if you want. idk. i'm decent at medium. if you want to exchange message me & i'll give it to you tomorrow.

Back