GH:3 No Internet Means No Multiplayer

Mingus

Any Mingus Tea?
Aug 21, 2007
Dayton, Ohio
Ok, now I have internet but what if I want to play with a friend. I've been doing some research and calling around, apparently stores don't have any extra guitars. Just the bundle pack with the game. This was very dissapointing for me because I normally only play games with my friends. Rarely will I play by myself. Now I have a party this weekend and I know this game will get a lot of play time so I had to buy an entire package again just to get another guitar. So now I have another stupid game and gamestop said they will only buy the guitar and the game from me if I were to trade it in. Therefore I've spent $180 on one game.

One thing though people should know, there is no delay with my game. I know people have been complaining about some delay when you push the buttons but my game works very smoothly.

Last edited:
Delay? :shocked:

Dunno anything about the game. Not much anyways.

That that sucks man, they will probably be selling the guitars alone sometime soon, just not soon enough for longtime fans looking for multiple controllers. Maybe this has something to do with the change in distribution companies.

so the game has been out almost a week and you couldn't be patient to see when they extra guitars will come out so you bought an entire new game and guitar.

wow...got some spare money you wanna throw this way?

GC8 said:
so the game has been out almost a week and you couldn't be patient to see when they extra guitars will come out so you bought an entire new game and guitar.

wow...got some spare money you wanna throw this way?

Well yeah, I would have been patient but telling every guest at my party again and again that there isn't another guitar would just be depressing and I know people would be like "aww that sucks." I decided it would be worth it in the end. I'm probably one of the few wii owners right now with two guitars.

I've played a demo and I definitely noticed a delay (this demo was on 360 though)

iOwnage said:
I've played a demo and I definitely noticed a delay (this demo was on 360 though)

Really, well I thought there was deffinately a delay and my Brother agreed. But the more I played the less I noticed until I didn't believe it anymore. I think it was just that I didn't know how to time things correctly. After him and I gave the game a couple go's we our skill improved and I noticed no delay. I heard some people have been having difficulties with the hardware which has been causing delay but I think if everything is working as it should the game should work perfectly.

Back