GH3 Guitar a Wii POS?!!

Jaylar

The one who is one
May 1, 2007
Seattle, WA
Wii Online Code
5659-7990-6562-7139
I just recently got GH3 and I was lovin it!!! Unfortunatly that all changed the day I went to unplug my Wiimote from the guitar and the metal piece from the inside of the guitar plug came out mostly! Like the plastic around it wasn't screwed on tight enough. So I called Game crazy, the place I bought it from and they told me to call Activision. So I did. They told me to call Game Crazy!!! WTF!!!! Has anyone else had this issue or one like it or am I just an unlucky SOB? I just want a new guitar man, all I want is a guitar! Any ideas?

how the hell did you break that?! really, you push two buttons on the sides, and pull the wiimote with little to none force!

Either your chuck norris, have horrible luck or you are just dumb lol.

balrogs.pa said:
how the hell did you break that?! really, you push two buttons on the sides, and pull the wiimote with little to none force!

Either your chuck norris, have horrible luck or you are just dumb lol.

All Of The Above

I did press the buttons and the metal part just slidd out! I freaked out! Nobody plays but me so I know nobody broke it. Also if I were Chuck Norris Game Crazy would have replaced my guitar on the spot and paid ME for my touble!!! after a good round house of course.

Jaylar said:
I did press the buttons and the metal part just slidd out! I freaked out! Nobody plays but me so I know nobody broke it. Also if I were Chuck Norris Game Crazy would have replaced my guitar on the spot and paid ME for my touble!!! after a good round house of course.

actually it has been confirmed that i am chuck norris. sorry to break your bubble

are you sure you weren't just pumped up from beating a hard song?

After I beat the game on hard, i had such a crazy adrenaline rush I dropkicked my grandma

true story

No bubble burst here I said "If I were Chuck Norris" and if YOU were Chuck Norris you would have read that in my post you so cleverly quoted!

MikeTheAsian said:
are you sure you weren't just pumped up from beating a hard song?

After I beat the game on hard, i had such a crazy adrenaline rush I dropkicked my grandma

true story
Sorry for the double post but I shelled out a pretty penny for that game and I don't care how pumped I was, I'm always gentle with my game stuff. Also I'm only on medium so far so nothing to get pumped about yet

Jaylar said:
No bubble burst here I said "If I were Chuck Norris" and if YOU were Chuck Norris you would have read that in my post you so cleverly quoted!

yeah but saying if still implies that u were chuck whereas i am chuck and i will always be.

Ok let me break it down for you a way you can understand. JOLLIES FOR YOU!!!!! Now any ideas about what I can do about my guitar?

Jaylar said:
Ok let me break it down for you a way you can understand. JOLLIES FOR YOU!!!!! Now any ideas about what I can do about my guitar?

dont mind me i was just fooling around.:lol:

actually u should call the company who made the game again and talk firmly or there is always ebay.

Chuck norris ROCKS!!!! thank you. When I called Activision They said somthing about a company called Red Octain. Any know anything about them?

Jaylar said:
Chuck norris ROCKS!!!! thank you. When I called Activision They said somthing about a company called Red Octain. Any know anything about them?

yes red octane, heres the link to their site, they are the publisher of gh3

Back