Girls With Guns

RSMorse

WiiChat Member
Aug 31, 2011
East Coast
New to the forum - hello! I'm a girl (well, if you count being 32 a girl) and I've been playing GoldenEye for a few months. I've noticed that there are definitely way more men players when women players and I just wanted to give a shout out to all the girls with guns out there who rock them! Hope to meet you all online soon!

Hi, yes there are but its great to see more girls with guns....I'm sure I once found a websi...anyway welcome in, happy hunting.

oooo another 30+.....

oooo and she's a guuurrrrlllll! :sick:

the reason that there are more men than women play goldeneye is simple though realy....... shops.:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Hi There Glad to hear of a Genuine Lady on the Game. Your quite right, a lot of the players are men, Even some of the players with female names are men, weirdly enough! I'm of a similar age, (30) so it would be nice to battle with someone adult! my FC is 1175 8222 5333. Look forward to running and gunning with you!

CrazyGrant and MrWood - I'll add you both!! I definitely look forward to playing with you as well ;)

I guess i'm pulling as the youngest on these forums :p at 16.

grant, kkahn, and RSMorse, i added you guys

Hi!

I've just joined on here so I can reply to this thread. I love this game and it's good to hear of other ladies playing online. I'm not sure of my gamertag, but I'm a level 38, Ania Pickle. I'd better go find it now and see if I can add a few people.

Oh, I'm 29 btw :yesnod:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, 25 year old "girl" here... girl is in quotes because I may be too old to still have girl status... not because I am a guy who likes to pretend he is a girl online! hahaha

Check out my post on the All-Girl Goldeneye Clan I started. http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-clans/79981-all-girl-goldeneye-clan-3-a.html#post1192201

I'd love to have more real-live girls to play with! So add me and write a post on my wall with your FC so I can add you.

I haven't been playing for long but I am just as hooked now as I used to be on Goldeneye 007 for N64!
:lumablue:

there are certainly many people with girly names - if they're all girls well then...i've been killed by a lot of womenJudge Judy (she can SHOOT)ABigMuscledChick(or something like that)A little girlYour momMy moma grandmaand all the other variations of that...

Back