GK's Launch Story :(

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
So anyways we left at around 10:30 , Toys R Us opens at 11am so i could still make it. Anywho first we went to loblaws (oh noez!) Which we spent so much time.IF WE HADN'T GONE THERE I WOULD HAVE A WII. So we did a few groceries lasted around 45minutes.
OH NOEZ!!! Toys R US OPENED!
So we got into the car and drove to the Toys R Us. Where outside the store was posted a Wii sign. When i walked in one adult and his wife passed by with a bag which i recognized what was inside because it was transparent. It was the wii. I walk by and another couple this time with LOZ TP and Wii. And the wife was holding LOZ TP and talking about it to her husband... -_-
Anywho i get to the R-Zone, Electronic's departement
There i ask
-"Do you have any wiis left?"
-"Sorry that gentlemen overthere bought our last one, But you can still buy some games and controllers"
-"Nevermind thanks anyways"
I got so mad! IF I ARRIVED EARLIER I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MY WII :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin:
The worst part is what my mom said after we went to Toys R us, Loblaws,Walmart,EBgames,Bestbuy. She said We will WAIT 6 MONTH. And then she said that i need to get a high 90 average in school in order for me to actualy PLAY IT!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin::cryin:

Back