Godfather Blackhand Edition Is Awesome!!!!

I just got this game today and it ROCKS. Seriously, anyone who is able to purchase this game DO SO. You won't regret it. I love the fighting...me and my roommate were playing it earlier tonight, and we were just roaming around, and we stumbled upon a bank being robbed by a rival gang, and cops had surrounded the place and it was total mayhem! Naturally, I ran inside and got into a fight with 3 or 4 gangsters with a baseball bat...let me tell you, I almost actually broke a sweat trying to beat those guys down! The fight lasted a full 3 minutes of non stop beating...:eek: love it. I also like throwing people in front of cars, throwing shop owners through windows, and pushing them over rooftops, followed by a few jabs and a head butt if they're still alive :)

comes out tomorrow here in the uk, ive just ordered it from play.com, so hopefully should have for saturday. i cant wait...

holy crap that sounds awesome.

i was laughing at this game thinking it had survived for so many consoles, but now i'll eat my hat.

it sounds like what us wii fans are waiting for, a GOOD game, that has GOOD use of wii controls.

i think i might buy this if its out tomorrow like someone said....(i only got tiger woods yesterday, havent played that yet)

My local GameCrazy gets everything very quickly after release, and I called them yesterday and they said they had a Godfather Blackhand Edition, so I might go pick it up today.

I'm planning on getting this next weekend when I get paid. I love the GTA games and I'm liking the looks of the control scheme.

NO WAY..IM GETTING THIS.
U seriously get to box and stuff?
Ha things are starting 2 look up..thanks for the news:):):)

ZOMG!!!!! this game looks sooooo good !!! agh lol

i really want this but on the other hand i really want dbz......what shal i get ? who has both?

i liked the old dbz games but i loved the gta games

swiper said:
yes i would have to agree. the game is very solid. controls are nice especially when it comes to the shooting part. very easy to control.. 8.5/10 ...would be respectful 9.5 but graphics could be better but meh.
just be happy that its not like wwhat happed to far cry

i got it yesterday as well

ya the game is amazing, great job on porting i say, and the punching and motion sensing is a ton more responsive than wii boxing, really feels like your punching and the stragling and slapping neck breaking is awsome, as a matter of fact, i was playin yesterday and went to the bakery grabbed the chef, extorted her business and slammed her head down on a table into a cake, its a great game

REALLY THIS GAME IS WAT A PORT SHOULD BE NOT ALL THAT SPLINTER CELL AND FAR CRY CRAP.

(eVEN the PS3 VERSION IS AWESOME GOT THEM BOTH ONE FOR ME AND ONE FOR MY COUSIN)

this game does look good.........i keep saying this but i like the way you make your guy look like what you want

It's a great game. Been playing it all morning. I was a bit worried having bought Zelda and Red Steel on launch and there being nothing since that really appealed to me, but Godfather: Blackhand Edition has made the wait worthwhile. Buy it!!

I went into my local Game shop earlier and they didn't have it in there :S was no sign of it at all. Anybody else like this?

tomorrow or maube the next week i`m getting this and i too pre-ordered MoH i just cant wait for these games

i just hope this is not a GTA copy >_>

Back