Godfather Blackhand Edition Is Awesome!!!!

Farid said:
tomorrow or maube the next week i`m getting this and i too pre-ordered MoH i just cant wait for these games

i just hope this is not a GTA copy >_>

In a sense it is a GTA copy, but dont let that bother you. I was apprehensive for the same reason (since I thought scarface sucked compared to GTA SA). You wont be dissapointed, only downside Ive seen is that the entire game map is not as extensive and elaborate as GTA SA. But then again Ive only been playing it two days.

My copy has just come via the post....its a shame i have to work :mad5:

still, a full weekend to come and I have LoZ, TW '07 and Godfather to play - i dont think there are enough hours in the day :p

MysticGohan said:
just be happy that its not like wwhat happed to far cry

Im not dissing the graphics im just pointing out that if there is a flaw in the game at all its that...and there not bad they just arnt great compared to the 360 or ps3 version but that was expected.

im definitely getting this, i was waiting for this for months
i was so hyped, i bought godfather on dvd.(well, not exactly for that reason but still)

surfinrach90 said:
I went into my local Game shop earlier and they didn't have it in there :S was no sign of it at all. Anybody else like this?

Yeah, I went in to trade in WarioWare Smooth Moves for The Godfather... but they were sold out :( So I pre-ordered Super Paper Mario instead!

I ran to Best Buy and picked up The Godfather there... and I must say... It's friggin' awesome. The control response is better than other Wii games I've played.

Punching and fighting is very fun. I just wish cars would go faster!

How is the setting (city)? Is it immense and realistic, or small and unrealistic? Anyway, the fighting controls sound great although I'm waiting for even better games to come out.

FR. said:
How is the setting (city)? Is it immense and realistic, or small and unrealistic? Anyway, the fighting controls sound great although I'm waiting for even better games to come out.

yh i think the city is immense and realistic, this is in my opinion the best game out at the mo!

Remember, just hit the edit button if you forgot to add something. :thumbsup:

Back