Godfather: Blackhand Edition

rented it and wanna buy it now! very fun game, it follows the movie's story line, uses the motion controller well, similar to gta but gta is too random and a lack of purpose for the missions. this one has a gangster feel and i feel more into it because of the storyline. and there are many cool things u can do, like extort shops, extort money trucks, drive cars, bribe the cops to get ur help against other gangs, rob a bank, etc its' really cool

I've been playing this now for about 20 game play hours and it is totally awesome. You dont need to watch the movies to know what to do. The fight and shooting controls are way better than GTA the character advancement is far superior to GTA, even the missions are awesome. There are also tons of little things to look out for - things that most people would miss.

I give this a 9.5 out of 10 - the only reason why it didnt get a 10 was because the game crashed just before i completed a mission and i havent gone back to doing that mission yet.

Plus - check out my tips thread. I've included quite a lot of insight into the game and will keep it updated as and when i learn new things.

thanks alot guys, made me feel much better about the game (although my only reasn for having second thoughts was becuase GTA might have been better...)

Back