Got Godfather...

hehe lets just l;eave it at that 1-1.

Now back to GODFATHER! im playin rite now :D

i think im going to pick this game up tomorrow. I will play this and have some matza!

Wiitime said:
i think im going to pick this game up tomorrow. I will play this and have some matza!

lol another jew? tomorrow is pesach er passover. (pesach is the hebrew word)

The_Loose_Cannon said:

yes... i love my matza ball soup! what about you?!;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:

:eek: I remember learning this in school.. I always thought when my teacher said pesach she meant it was the Welsh word for passover, not the Hebrew word for it. (I learned like..everything in Welsh).

Learn something new every day I suppose..

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i make the best :)

come on over bubbie!!! lol

we can have a little competiton, i make the best... sure, i will bring mine, we can have a taste test!;)

Wiitime said:
we can have a little competiton, i make the best... sure, i will bring mine, we can have a taste test!;)

nice!!!!!! lol!!

im game!

ever notice how almost all my threads always go off on tangents?

haha, it happends. not a big deal... i do it too

Wiitime said:
haha, it happends. not a big deal... i do it too

rach, what is welsh?

and i think ill start a jew thread hahahah ;) kidding though i dont know if there are any jews on here and if i do everyone else will start a nationality thread and then let the racism begin lmao

i just saw a video trailer of GodFather on youtube it showed the controls. it looks great.... Does the game tell u ur mission and where to go. or are you on your own and have to find all the places on your own?

Wiitime said:
i just saw a video trailer of GodFather on youtube it showed the controls. it looks great.... Does the game tell u ur mission and where to go. or are you on your own and have to find all the places on your own?

yes, same concept of the hitman

even gives you training before hand its awesome

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yes, same concept of the hitman

even gives you training before hand its awesome

yeah, i never even thought about getting this game until i read the reviews and saw a lot of ppl on here talking about it. Thanks!

I was wondering how this thread got to four pages in just over 3 hours, makes sense now.

Back